My $159 Million Next House

wvu80

BN-LE677_1112PE_J_20151110163147.jpg

http://www.wsj.com/articles/floridas-le-palais-royal-boosts-its-price-tag-to-159-million-1447255330

The main house has 11 bedrooms, including a master suite with a heated plunge pool on the balcony. The house also has an 18-seat IMAX home theater, a 30-car subterranean garage, a wine cellar with room for about 3,000 bottles and a 1,300-gallon built-in aquarium.

Y'all can tell me what day you would like to visit.  I'll send my private jet.

And please, no complaints about the theater that you don't like the IMAX format.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

You mean the wine is not included? Forget it…

I leave the menial decisions to the service staff.  If you insist on adult beverages I'll have them check my private marina to see what is in stock on the yacht.  Remember, you are not staying in a guest room, you are staying in your own guest house.

Did you see it has its own bowling alley?  What kind of person who can afford $159 mil for a house has bowling for a pastime? 

Edited by wvu80

You mean the wine is not included? Forget it…

I leave the menial decisions to the service staff.  If you insist on adult beverages I'll have them check my private marina to see what is in stock on the yacht.  Remember, you are not staying in a guest room, you are staying in your own guest house.

Did you see it has its own bowling alley?  What kind of person who can afford $159 mil for a house has bowling for a pastime? 

I'll bring my own.  It's a habit of mine anyway.

Here's a good hunting cabin when you feel like just getting away from it all. Pocket change at $4 million.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/10/alabamas_largest_house_auction.html

That's really fugly

Mark

Click the link for better pictures and the story. I'd like to know the total cost of the build.

Keith

Click the link for better pictures and the story. I'd like to know the total cost of the build. - Keith

In the video I think the owner said he put $30 million into it.

I did like the home theater, more than first class all the way.  :)