Jihadi Help Desk

fuzzydog

Apparently this is a thing...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/isis-has-help-desk-terrorists-staffed-around-clock-n464391

There isn't a number listed so we can't call to ask what the hell is wrong with these people, but my wife noted that they've probably outsourced their call center to Bangladesh anyway.

Edited by FuzzyDog
  • Like 1

and a 30 round clip  :emotion-21:

Screw that, I own 50 of the 30 rounder's (bought them brand new in bulk as well as my drums before the first Clinton ban! In bulk back then you could by brand new 30 rounders on a special for $2.35 per clip!)and a few 40 rounder's as well... The true Jihadist knows that the 75 round and 100 round drums are where the real killing potential lies! :)

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 1

My old roommate slept with one under his pillow.

I always have my trusty S&W 686 within arms reach.

For home defense, I am quite fond of my semi auto 1187 Remington 12 gauge with smooth bore short slug barrel, rifle sights, extended large capacity mag tube and trigger job for quick target acquisition in tight quarters. First two out of the pipe are Dragons breath just for shlts and giggles. It is only polite to warm up your home invader before killing them :)

Roger

• Like 3

For home defense, I am quite fond of my semi auto 1187 Remington 12 gauge with smooth bore short slug barrel, rifle sights, extended large capacity mag tube and trigger job for quick target acquisition in tight quarters. First two out of the pipe are Dragons breath just for shlts and giggles. It is only polite to warm up your home invader before killing them :)

Roger

Had an old Ithaca semi auto 12 gauge with a vari-choke (forget the model ) was my first gun. Probably should of kept it but I'm really good with a handgun and no longer hunt so i sold it years ago.

Too bulky for home protection in my opinion but whatever works best for you is all good.

• Like 1

Roger

Had an old Ithaca semi auto 12 gauge with a vari-choke (forget the model ) was my first gun. Probably should of kept it but I'm really good with a handgun and no longer hunt so i sold it years ago.

Too bulky for home protection in my opinion but whatever works best for you is all good.

You gotta remember that I am 6'3", and a short barrel slug barrel isn't to bulky by far for me. Also, back when I bunny hunted all of the time I once had 4 bunnies running all at the same time and pulled off three triples in the same day going both in front of me and behind me. I have a friend that does is it ASPCA? competitions? He is extremely good and fast at target acquisition with a hand gun and I could probably face book you some videos of him. I am still willing to bet I have faster target acquisition with a shot gun than him or you, plus I don't have to worry about going through a wall and hitting someone I did not intend for, but I do have some double 00 buck and a slug in the pipe at the end in case someone is hiding to the side of a door :) Shotgun also offers so much more in capabilities of multiple variances in loads for different situations. I do want to get one of the AK based shot guns with the 30 round drum in the future though. :)

I do how ever also carry an extremely accurate .44 mag Ruger Red hawk that I have tried over 800 different combinations in to work up the best load, it has a trigger job, Hogue custom Wood grips, a laser and a 4x Leupold hand gun scope on it and I keep 1400 loaded rounds on hand and used to shoot 800 to 1300 rounds a week through it at the range :)

Roger

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer
  • Like 1

I don't do facebook nor want to but feel free to send over some links if you like.

I'm getting old, slow, losing my sight, have authritis & nerve damage in both hands from working too hard for too long but can still hit what I'm aiming at. :)

We went rabbit & pheasant hunting every year when i was growing up, i just lost interest really.

Normally just .38 rounds in the S&W anyways, .357 rounds cost too much around here.

• Like 1

I don't do facebook nor want to but feel free to send over some links if you like.

I'm getting old, slow, losing my sight, have authritis & nerve damage in both hands from working too hard for too long but can still hit what I'm aiming at. :)

We went rabbit & pheasant hunting every year when i was growing up, i just lost interest really.

Normally just .38 rounds in the S&W anyways, .357 rounds cost too much around here.

Take up hand loading, you wont believe the accuracy you are missing out on! When I first got my Red Hawk, I bought Winchester Silver Tips and the accuracy was incredibly awful, better than a 12 inch group at 25 yards. After over 800 load variations to try to find the perfect load for my pistol, with my 4x Leupold scope shooting off of sand bags I shot 12 rounds at 150 yards and could cover the entire group with my closed fist! :)

Roger

• Like 3