This situation is getting out of control!

tube fanatic

I saw that about a week ago Maynard.  The article showed a normal salmon and a genetically altered one at the same age.  The altered one was at least twice the size of the normal one.  Humans will be routinely having 20 pound kids soon.

Carl,

The World record birth weight of an infant delivered by C-section is over 40 pounds!

The World record birth weight via natural delivery is 26 ponds and was set in the 1800's. Mom AND dad were both over 8 feet tall :)

Roger

The World record birth weight of an infant delivered by C-section is over 40 pounds!

Infant what?  Species? LOL.  What a beast.

Carl,

Diabetic type 1 patients can't use their Blood sugar because they don't make their own insulin, the fetus sees all this blood sugar and if they have a normal pancreas, they help absorb moms extra blood sugar and the fetus stores this as Fat! We are talking blob infants that would make a Sumo look skinny by comparison! Moms are non compliant type one diabetics and usually eat more sugar because they can get away with it and the infant pays for it just like a drug or alcohol infant does but with weight related health problems instead of neuro problems. I believe that record is 43 pounds, but don't quote me on that one.

Rog

Infant what?  Species? LOL.  What a beast.

Carl,

Diabetic type 1 patients can't use their Blood sugar because they don't make their own insulin, the fetus sees all this blood sugar and if they have a normal pancreas, they help absorb moms extra blood sugar and the fetus stores this as Fat! We are talking blob infants that would make a Sumo look skinny by comparison! Moms are non compliant type one diabetics and usually eat more sugar because they can get away with it and the infant pays for it just like a drug or alcohol infant does but with weight related health problems instead of neuro problems. I believe that record is 43 pounds, but don't quote me on that one.

Rog

I'm going to quote  you  :P

• Like 1

I saw that about a week ago Maynard.  The article showed a normal salmon and a genetically altered one at the same age.  The altered one was at least twice the size of the normal one.  Humans will be routinely having 20 pound kids soon.

Carl,

The World record birth weight via natural delivery is 26 ponds and was set in the 1800's. Mom AND dad were both over 8 feet tall :)

Roger

Exactly how much do 26 ponds weigh Roger? I guess it would depend on the depth and size

Mark

• Like 1

Carl,

Roger

Exactly how much do 26 ponds weigh Roger? I guess it would depend on the depth and size

Mark

Smart Azz!