Dumb call of the year...Raiders

jimjimbo

Can someone explain this to me???

Nope, didn't think so....Wow.

I can explain, no problem! 

Had the Raiders made the 2-point conversion, they would have led 17-12 to lead by five.  That means even if they give up a field goal and a safety with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter, they would not lose, but instead be tied to take the game to overtime.  :emotion-55:

Honestly, sometimes I think you just don't think things through.

+++

Alternate Explanation:

But seriously, it's the Raiders!  What other explanation do you need?   :o  :wacko::lol:

+++

In WV the only game we get right now is Cowboys/GB.  It's been a bit of a snoozer for most of the game.  Zzzzz.

I know its your team, but that Raiders/Broncos game also seems like a weird one.  Four FG's for the Broncs and Raiders scored on a safety and and 2 TD's with no PAT on the last TD?

Can't you find anything to be happy about?  :lol:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Tasdom is correct.  Condo, the long snapper, had just hurt his shoulder.  i don’t think teams carry two dedicated long snappers, so the substitute will be iffy.

Whoever was snapping on a subsequent FG try and punt didn't seem to have any problems....

And, I'm neither a Raiders or Broncos fan boy.....only oldtimer can claim that distinction.

Whoever was snapping on a subsequent FG try and punt didn't seem to have any problems....

Oh yes he did. Snapped it "behind" the holder. These teams can only travel with 53 players. There are no real backup long snappers...........

Go for 2 or send out a cold supposed backup long snapper? I'd probably go for 2 also.