$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

California, the nation's most populous state, normally sees Powerball sales of $1 million a day, but on Saturday morning sales were a head-spinning $2.8 million an hour, said California Lottery spokesman Mike Bond.

See, being the Most populous state means we have the greater percentage of Wacco's also.

So you are all winners already just knowing that.

Winning, i may need to rearange my priorties in life :emotion-21:

post-57941-0-87880000-1452366403_thumb.j

• Like 3

If I got to kill a shark, that would be awesome.  if I got to kill English, it would be even better.

And the "Leading Man finely shows up!

Yes Oldtimer and i appear to be the only followers of this Less than B- movie.

All iv ever seen by the way were clips, thank god i got off light one that one :lol:

The odds of getting attacked by a shark are one in 11.5 million; although, I suspect during Sharknado week on SiFy those odds dramatically decrease to maybe 1.5 in 2.  :ph34r:

Jerry Springer, gone! And mostly forgotten?

jerry.gif?w=680&h=336&crop=1

Matt Lauer gone! And mostly forgotten?

today1.gif?w=680&h=336&crop=1

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 3

If I got to kill a shark, that would be awesome.  if I got to kill English, it would be even better.

And the "Leading Man finely shows up!

Yes Oldtimer and i appear to be the only followers of this Less than B- movie.

All iv ever seen by the way were clips, thank god i got off light one that one :lol:

The odds of getting attacked by a shark are one in 11.5 million; although, I suspect during Sharknado week on SiFy those odds dramatically decrease to maybe 1.5 in 2!  :ph34r:

Jerry Springer, gone! And mostly forgotten?

jerry.gif?w=680&h=336&crop=1

Matt Lauer gone! And mostly forgotten?

today1.gif?w=680&h=336&crop=1

Oh Hell Ya, LMFAO, Made my day.

• Like 2

There are of Course more rights for movies than you can shake a stick at, and very willing sellers.

I have an old Bud down in Burbank and that is all he does for a living, Lic & sell rights.

Now here is an oldie but a goodie, still waiting for this guy to drop his price....... -_-

post-57941-0-46200000-1452367775_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie.  If I won it all, I would probably do a lot of cocaine.

I seem to remember a night where two alien “junkies” consumed large quantities of plutonium nyborg while piloting a space ship.  While trying to land the ship on a space station, one alien says to the other, ““It’s like, you know your perspective is fuc*ed so you just gotta let your hands work the controls as if you’re straight.” :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hate to disappoint everyone but we stopped and got a ticket on the way home, it's over now, so if nothing else thanks for the donation to the state.   :P

On behalf of the elderly, orphans and widows, I thank thee (and thy wife).  :D

+++

The Powerball web site finally updated from 800 to 900 million.  If you take the cash option it now stands at $558.  Fed taxes will take another 35% as personal income and the state will take its share.

• Like 4

I will still stand on my original statement, 5 outta 6 would be just peachy, after Tax(s) still no biggie.

2 1/2 years i am now into retirement and planned well it seems.

And the part, only part that continues to blow me away is, i did something right for a change! :o

I did/planned/tripped into things 30+ years ago that fixed up the future just fine.

Wife and i have a pretty hard time conversing with most retired folks, mostly end up just listening to them.

And listening to them tells us to shut the hell up :D

A Mill before taxs would be a hoot, but nothing i dont have planned coming already, Reno move is when things get moving.

Anyway good luck to everyone with a dream, Worker Bee's keep that Job! US SS people need the funding!

post-57941-0-93080000-1452389400_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2