It might be a chain, but we still made the list (#9)

Mighty Favog

For the most part, agree with Carl, but I've never had a chili dog with coleslaw.....might be interesting though.

I have, love it too.

There used to be place downtown Cincy called Johnny's Hamburgers (a Slaw Dog) on 6th Street, it was the non-Jewish eatery owned by Izzie Kadetz  called Izzie's (opened in 1901 and famous for corned beef reubens).

Edited by Mighty Favog

I've had Skyline's and Tony Packo's. I'll have to try the others as I travel throughout Ohio on business. 

My daughters grew up on Cincinnati chili-dogs. The one in grad school at BGSU has to stop at Skyline in Lima to get her fix every time she comes home to visit. 

Mark

Edited by cincymat

I must be a glutton for punishment and heartburn since I've eaten at three of those establishments (Skyline when I was working in Cincinnati, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH; Tony Packo's when I was working in Bowling Green, OH - although Myles Pizza is my favorite and gets more of my money when I'm out that way; and Old Fashion Hot Dogs which is less than two miles from Public Square in downtown Cleveland, OH). 

When I'm in Pittsburgh, PA I'll stop at a Primanti Bros. and get one of these "interesting" sandwiches covered with fries and coleslaw.

food-sandwich.jpg

post-36163-0-35020000-1453166970_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd

I must be a glutton for punishment and heartburn since I've eaten at three of those establishments (Skyline when I was working in Cincinnati, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH; Tony Packo's when I was working in Bowling Green, OH - although Myles Pizza is my favorite and gets more of my money when I'm out that way; and Old Fashion Hot Dogs which is less than two miles from Public Square in downtown Cleveland, OH). 

When I'm in Pittsburgh, PA I'll stop at a Primanti Bros. and get one of these "interesting" sandwiches covered with fries and coleslaw.

food-sandwich.jpg

That looks great.