Ugly keyboard that I love

mustang guy

OK, I knew it was going to be ugly but I pulled the trigger and bought this big letter yellow keyboard. I can see this thing without glasses in a dimly lit room. It's $24.97 at Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823166156.

I like that it has raised letters/buttons also. I'm not a fan of the new thin keyboards with buttons that hardly depress. This is a true old man's keyboard.    :)

Here's a couple pics:

BaNRVZo.jpg

zTMoFPL.jpg

Edited by mustang guy

You might also try one of those "bent" keyboards where the keys are splayed out at a bit of an angle.  They keep your wrists in a more natural position.

For me, they are one of those things that I'll fight you for.  Takes a bit of getting used to when you first get one but, once you get accustomed to it and go back to a straight keyboard, you can feel how crowded your hands are.

I don't know if they make a 'natural' (bent) keyboard with the bright keys.

I like it....I also hope all these people who are in charge of this fine print on everything get old and have to read their own print.

Hear Ye!

I would doom all such engineers to a world of black things with dark gray print 1/64th of an inch high.

The current state of ergonomic engineering is in complete failure.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk