My choice for President....

jimjimbo

If this doesn't illustrate that the mods make EVERY attempt to avoid a lock, I don't know what will. Seems there are always one or more that simply insist on spoiling otherwise good threads. I don't get it.

Dave

I agree Dave, and it started almost from the very beginning.

If this doesn't illustrate that the mods make EVERY attempt to avoid a lock, I don't know what will. Seems there are always one or more that simply insist on spoiling otherwise good threads. I don't get it.

Dave

Sorry about that.  I never should have suggested someone as overqualified as Stoney.

For the record, I think this post went more OT than anything I've posted here.

I wonder if Bill Clinton owns any Klipsch. He is from Hope ya know

Didn't he damn near bankrupt Arkansas before getting the big job in DC?

BTW,  thanks for NAFTA there Billy C & I can't wait to see what ax you decide to grind if / when the wife gets her seat.

That scenario is seriously problematic for any considering another "D" term as Bill will definitely be lurking &/or puppeteering from the sidelines.

Ohhhhh CaaaaNaDaaaaaa…………anyone?   :lol:

Like I said, I'm okay with the moderation but don't think any of you understand what is politically over the top and if it was me you (the mods) were singling out then "chill." ;)

Dave

Sorry about that.  I never should have suggested someone as overqualified as Stoney.

It wasn't you, trust me....

And, just for the record, clowns scare me.....

What is the satire in your post or are you trying to lead us to a lock? If so, uncool.

What in my post even came close in getting it locked?

Your post per se would not lock the thread.  Turning the thread to the actual election would.

Gotta run.  The go home horn is blowing.  You guys behave.