Time goes by quickly

eth2

A year having passed, we have finally moved to our new home, gotten everything put away, figured out where the grocery store is, and set up most of the audio stuff, Still does not sound as good as it did in the last house, but in time...  At least we lost the mystery buzz.

Moving is such a hassle, and this is the last time until they come and take me out feet first. While I have kept up with some of you by Facebook, email or phone, it seems strange to log onto the Forum again. We have made plans to come to Hope and look forward to seeing many of you again (or for the first time).

I am happy the NOSValves is getting back to normal and can start to crank out his great stuff again.

• Like 2

We have made plans to come to Hope and look forward to seeing many of you again (or for the first time).  

Very happy to hear this!!  I am certain that my attendance again this year was a major factor in your decision to make the trip to Hope.... :emotion-19:

• Like 2

Nice to see you have some time to post again, Eth.  You are one of the few forum members I've met when you briefly visited our beautiful state of West Virginia.

If you get some time to take inventory I'd be interested to see what speakers and other equipment stuck with you.  You went through quite the audio buying spree for some time there.  B)

I'd be interested to see what speakers and other equipment stuck with you.

Hi!

You had a few significant snow storms this winter. We, on the other hand, escaped.

I  still have all the same stuff, except for the Marantz that I bought when I came down to WV. It was not fun moving that stuff to the new house. I just bought an NBS with a  phono stage. Mine did not have the phono stage so I may just switch them out and get rid of the line stage.

I have cut way back on work. so hopefully I will have more time for other activities.

What do you think about Syracuse?? The FINAL FOUR, BABY (as Dick Vitale would say).

What do you think about Syracuse?? The FINAL FOUR, BABY (as Dick Vitale would say).

Syracuse has a Big Name so it's hard to think of them as a Cinderella, but they truly are, coming into the Final Four as an 11 seed.

They don't have a chance.  B)

• Like 1