Looking for a straight-up trade for Klipschorns

bhenry

I have a very nice pair of black Klipschorns from 2009 (AK-5) that I want to trade for a VERY nice pair of RF-7's or comparable. I'm located in Berkley, MI and the reason I'm looking for something different is that we recently moved and I don't have the proper place for these and don't see myself going out of my way to accommodate these beasts.

I just noticed that RF-7II's are on sale for $1280.00/each. If anyone is interested in buying these, I would like to get enough to replace them with the RF-7II's.

I would also consider shipping these (at my expense) if the buyer is willing to pay the full retail price of $12,000.00.

Please feel free to make offers. Thanks.

Edited by bhenry

• Moderators

Would be a great win/win for someone that is looking to move to Khorns.  Your first sentence seems to include the original RF-7's.  I'm assuming you meant to say RF-7ii but thought I would ask for those that might be interested.

Thanks, Youthman.

I would be happy with brand new RF-7II's (which are currently on sale for $1280/each.........come and get these before the sale ends and I will then need the $1600/each ), or absolutely perfect original RF-7's.......without ANY flaws. New old stock would be best if they are the originals.

Basically, I'm looking to break even on this.......$2600.00 would buy these. I think that's very reasonable indeed.

Remember, I will ship these at my expense for the full $12,000 retail price!

I think new RF7lls can be found for less than $2560 (1280 each)

Good luck with your sale.

If someone can provide me with a pair of brand new, perfect, A stock RF-7II''s, I wouldn't give a rats a$$ where they came from. I'm just offering what I think is a fair deal if someone is interested.

And no, I will not ship these. End of discussion.

Let's keep this fun!

I need these! Trying to come up with a plan to get the money together and not be killed by my girlfriend. I'm already dragging her to pick up the r-115sw's this weekend, so I'm already sleeping with one eye open so she doesn't choke me out in my sleep. Ot just so happens my one eye open accidentally came across this post and now I'm all panicked trying to devise a new master plan.

Hi Brett-

Surprised to hear that you've moved. Give me a call. I'd like to hear from you. Good luck in your efforts to find a new home for your Khorns.

FYI to the forum.

I've seen and heard Brett's Khorns. They're excellent.

• Like 1

It would almost be smart for one to purchase a shiny new pair of RF7II's in boxes and hand deliver them to him and take the Khorns back home with them.

Bill

might be trying to make this happen. Khorns are pretty much the only Klipsch left I haven't heard besides crazy huge cinema stuff. Been looking for a pair local for a bit

Thanks, Neil! I'll be in touch soon.

I think willand is REALLY on to something there! That's one super idea right there.

To everyone who has shown interest in these: I am on a road trip right now and may not be able to respond quickly, my apologies.

I will get pictures ASAP but if it helps they are quite perfect. There are a couple MINOR dings on them that I just popped a Sharpie in them and they disappear. That's the beauty of having black Klipschorns!

I'll update again soon and I will be in touch with the guy that called me today and with Scrappydue soon.

Please be patient with me. Thanks!