Drugs, Sex, Rock n' Roll, etc.

Wolfbane

• Moderators

Did not realize he was 71, sad to hear, only got to see him once but it was a good show, a little strange but good. Unlike any concert I have been to EC came out and said hello to everyone, one or two other words during the show and good buy at the end.

• Moderators

That's true, i guess he was in his late 50's to early 60's when we seen him,  I have read some say he lost some emotion during some shows but i didn't see it.  When someone has been at it for so long it comes natural so it may give the impression to some there not really trying ?  His just average playing is better than many, that's alot of years of practice. 

All things considered he has aged fairly well.  I've known many a person who by the age of 71 was far more physically limited.  Men tend to deteriorate quicker than the ladies.  Many tasks I wished were as easy and painless as during my younger days and, yup..........  the hearing goes downhill also.  Bummer.

• Like 1

The bad news is that at 67 I too have age related aches and pains, even though I never had addiction issues. The good news is that my guitar playing is unaffected. The further bad news is that I don't know how to play the guitar.

• Like 3

The dudes getting old, nothing at all unusual. I know plenty people that have worked hard all their lives and never took a drug for pleasure in worse shape, much worse. His very lucky to have aged so well in my estimate, many never live so long ...

• Like 3