It's too Hot.....

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

We've had guys here for the past three days cutting trees for us. It's been inthe upper 90s with high humidity. Two huge oaks and a yellow maple... He doesn't do stumps, but has someone to do it so we can finish up. They got them down with no disasters! The heat is just awful...

• Moderators

We've had guys here for the past three days cutting trees for us. It's been inthe upper 90s with high humidity. Two huge oaks and a yellow maple... He doesn't do stumps, but has someone to do it so we can finish up. They got them down with no disasters! The heat is just awful...

What's worse. 90 and 90% or 110 and 10%?

I'd sooner take a beating than eat licorice. My wife loves the stuff but she can't tolerate cilantro.

I dunno....cilantro tastes like you're drinking from a garden hose. ich!

It's actually good with authentic Mexican-style tacos.  They usually stuff a wad of cilantro in with the meat.

• Moderators

Everyone is familar with Twain's quote about San Francisco.

I have a very good friend, he grew up in Phoenix. He was in ROTC and after finishing law school was initially assigned to the JAG at the Presidio for a temporary tour. He did a great job and they told him he had the option to stay instead of being shipped to Vietnam.

He said "thank you very much" I would prefer Vietnam, it's too cold here.

Everyone is familar with Twain's quote about San Francisco.

I have a very good friend, he grew up in Phoenix. He was in ROTC and after finishing law school was initially assigned to the JAG at the Presidio for a temporary tour. He did a great job and they told him he had the option to stay instead of being shipped to Vietnam.

He said "thank you very much" I would prefer Vietnam, it's too cold here.

How about if the job came with Catherine Bell?? :D

What's worse. 90 and 90% or 110 and 10%?

It was the upper 90s with 60 percent humidity that was doing it. The 90 and 90% is rather awful, too. Kinda fun as our neighbors sat in the shade and watched them drop the last one. Exactly where they wanted it to go.

Bruce

post-5045-0-69040000-1469719013_thumb.jp

post-5045-0-71960000-1469719024_thumb.jp