college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I hate college overtime.  It takes the balance out of the game.

I hate when the refs explain the overtime rules.  You don't explain the rules when you start the game, why explain overtime?

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

Nittany Lions are not making the CFP's task easier.

It seems pretty straight forward to me.

Michigan lost in 2OT to the #2 team in the nation, so they will drop one place to 4th.  Ohio State is in by virtue of beating the #3 team, then you add the Big Ten championship winner winner next week, either Penn State or Wisconsin.  Then add the #1 team and you've got your top four.

Isn't that what the nation wants to see, Big 10 football?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Heisman Watch

I might feel a little more sympathy for QB Lamar Jackson of Louisville if he didn't spend his time strutting around doing Heisman poses, then committing 3 second half turnovers after his now 3-loss team lost to Kentucky.  <_<

Time to look to the best player on the best team, or at least one of the top 4 teams.

• Like 3

OSU / Michigan 

Everyone keeps looking at where he landed - he broke the plane while he was in the air - that's why they gave him the first down. It was reviewed and it stood.

Harbaugh should have used his timeouts in regulation - they could have went down the field and kicked a field goal for the win, but he decided to play for OT instead. 

He was right about defensive holding, but there were a couple of non-calls that hurt OSU too.

He didn't help his team by agitating the refs - always a bad move. 

Michigan played a phenomenal road game.