9/11 thread -

kenratboy

Oh, and if you want proof, just look at the list of names appearing on your TV. There is not a single Jewish name there. Something is fishy. cwm13.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

TV: Samsung WS-36Z4HF (36" Direct View 16:9)

A/V Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Denon DVD-3800

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: Dual SVS CS-Ultras w/Samson S1000 amplifier

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by tblasing:

What if a Jewish woman marries a non-Jewish man?

Are you trying to tell me that all the 4,000 Jews working there were women who married non-Jewish men?? cwm13.gif

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater:

What's in a name?

Just because your name isn't Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob, doesn't mean you're not Jewish.

Greg

------------------

HK AVR20 II

Toshiba DVD

32" Toshiba TV

Odyssey Stratos

1987 Khorns Mains

1976 LaScala's Rears

KV-1 Center

KSW-12 Sub

Two-Channel

Fisher 800C Receiver

1987 Khorns

Teac CDP

Pioneer TT

This message has been edited by Gregorius on 09-12-2002 at 04:50 PM

Are you trying to tell me that all the 4,000 Jews working there were women who married non-Jewish men?? cwm13.gif

Did I say all? I was just pointing out that the rather broad generalization you made is not completely water tight.

For instance, my sister married a man from your neck of the world. Napal, to be exact. Ever heard of the Pradhan family? Her religous beliefs didn't change any. Just her last name.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-12-2002 at 01:33 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Gregorius:

What's in a name?

Just bexcause your name isn't Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob, doesn't mean you're not Jewish.

Greg

True. Any anyway, does that really even matter? Don't try to dig up controversy.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

KAiN64,

Thats crap.

My last name is Brown and Im Jewish.

What are you going to tell us next That we never went to the moon, the Holocaust never happened, that Bose sound better than Klipsch.

Im sorry it takes a lot to push my buttons, but that did it. Its this kind of talk that caused 9/11.

Danny

no Jewish people at the WTC

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

A few years ago I heard something just as erroneous. As some of you may know I have Type I Diabetes. I heard a "news report" that said (at that time) that 18 million people have Diabetes in this country and 2 two million don't even know they have it. So, according to this, the media knows and the doctors know but neither one of them is going to tell the people that have Diabetes. Talk about putting the wagon in front of the horse!

I'd really like to know who took the time to create a demographics report on each person in the WTC that included their religion.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-12-2002 at 07:46 PM

Kain

A while back you wrote saying that you had not done well on your exams. Your posts in this thread reveal that part of the problem is that you have not developed much skill in critical thinking.

The logical implication of your post is that there was some sort of conspiracy between American Jews working at the World Trade Center and the rabidly antisemitic and rabidly anti-American Muslim fanatics who hatched this diabolical scheme. The point of that conspiracy presumably would be to either save Jewish lives or to somehow facilitate a Jewish takeover of the American economy. Neither outcome would be compatible with the aims of the Fanatics mentioned above.

It is reasonable to assume given the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center that the Racial,Ethnic and Religious mix of those people would be pretty much representative of the population of the United States.

Adherence to a religious faith or a particular political orientation does not make one a bigot. I have known many individuals deeply committed to some variety of Religious or Political orientation who nonetheless are able to accept that a refusal on the part of another to accept or embrace their point of view is in no way an attack on or a negation of those beliefs. It is only when an individual decides that the furtherence or maintenance of their belief justifies or even requires hatred of others who reject their belief that real bigotry raises its ugly head.

I have no use for Bigots whether they be of the religious variety or racial variety or the political variety. For me Bigot is simply an alternate spelling of imbecile.

Forrest

In anticipation of your response:

The fact that I reject your type of Bigotry does not make me an anti-Conservative Bigot. I neither hate you nor respect your views. In any event I would never attempt to change your views by anything other than reason but that would be a thankless task because it is evident that you are not a reasonable person.You have made it clear that your belief is that anyone who does not share your view is a Liberal - and that in your view Liberals are Commies.

For the record - I consider myself a Liberal and make no apology. As a Liberal I would point out that true Liberalism is no closer to Communism than true Conservatism is to Fascism. In fact Communism and Fascism share a closer philosophical bond than either Liberalism or Conservatism.

------------------

It is meet to recall that the Great Green Heron rarely flies upside down in the moonlight - (Foo Ling ca.1900)

This message has been edited by lynnm on 09-12-2002 at 08:35 PM

quote:

Where oh where where the 4,000 Jews that work in the WTC on 9/11?? Not a SINGLE Jew was there on that day.

Don't tell me that all 4,000 of them were sick on 9/11.

Wow, finally someone with the courage to speak the truth. You hit the nail right on the head. It was the Jewish Intelligentsia that initiated the secret handshake for all 4,000 Jews not to come to work the next day for cough cough health reasons. Yep, that seems plausible to me. It also seems plausible that all 4,000 Jewish perpetrators were able to keep the conspiracy a closely guarded secret with not one individual unveiling the secret within the last 366 days. Shame on us Americans for not figuring out and exposing this heinous Jewish crime that was so clearly apparent to our Arab brothers.

Sarcasm off.

To give perspective to what I am about to say I am going to let you in on something. Years ago, the love of my life was a young woman from Lebanon. At an early age she was adopted in the states after her parents were killed. She was one of the nicest people Ive ever known and we were planning to be married until she died of bone cancer seven years ago (no doubt the Jews fault). She was my best friend and I will always miss her dearly. From my time with her I grew to appreciate her culture (or at least I tried). I say tried, because my time in Desert Storm soured my opinion a bit. However, with the all the recent events that have taken place, there is something Ive got to say. Ive never seen a more hateful, bitter and corrupt culture as the Middle East. What happened to make a people have so much hatred in their hearts? Many masquerade behind Islam for their evil acts, but I cant believe Islam would condone this terrible behavior. What is the Arabs beef with America and Israel (Jews)? I would really like to know, because I just dont get it. Why is this culture so intent to p*ss on everyones parade? Every time there is a problem its always the Jews and/or Satan Americas fault. Im not Jewish, but I will say that Israel was one of the few countries, if not the only one, that was able to take a patch of sand and make it into something. It was one of the only countries to bring democracy to the region. Where is the rest of Middle East? Many are living in third world poverty (populous) while their corrupt and dictatorial leaders and cronies are living in perverse and unimaginable wealth. However, whose fault is it? Could it be their leaders? Naw ... no way! Of course, everyone knows its the Jews and Americans fault. Wake up; most Americans could care less about the Middle East, so get over your hateful penis envy of our culture and let us live our decadent lives in peace. Dont be angry at us because we have Baywatch, prefer to live somewhere other than the desert, and cook our food on something other than camel dung. You may not like our culture, but we like it and would prefer others leave us alone. Many Middle Easterners may consider our way of life morally corrupt, but at least we dont fly your planes with innocent civilians onboard and use them as 200-ton missiles to blow up your buildings. It wasnt us that danced in the streets watching the WTC collapse. It wasnt us that strapped 20lbs of TNT around our waist to kill people in a market square, pizza parlor, bus or university. It wasnt us that yanked a lady going to see her grand children from her car and then mercilessly mowed her down with an AK-47 assault rifle simply because she was Jewish.

We live in a world that a few people can cause enormous havoc to thousands if not millions of people. Case in point being 09/11/01. Unchecked hatred towards others will eventually bring more than the destruction of a few innocents but eventually the entire world. My suggestion here would be, before dreaming up ridiculous conspiracies and pointing the finger of blame towards others, that maybe you and other folks from the arid regions look toward yourselves and ask the hard question ... maybe just maybe, were at fault.

------------------

Ranger

"honesta mors turpi vita potior"

Mitsubishi WS65819

Denon AVR 4802

Denon DVD-1600

Denon DCM-370

Sony SCD-CE775 SACD

Klipsch RF3II (Mains)

Klipsch RC3II (Center)

Klipsch RS3II (Surround)

SVS 20-39 PCi (Sub)

ProntoPro TSU6000

Kain,

As you know, you and I have always respected one another. I find it a great thing that you are among us who hang out in this forum. I just want you to understand that I as an american have not one ouce of hatred towards you because you are of arab decent. Ok?

Now, I want you to really think about your views on the Jewish conspiracy. As Rangers said, do you really belive that 4000 Jewish people knew about this and kept quiet about it? Are you telling me that you belive that out of 4000 Jewish people, there was not so much as one decent Jew who would come forth and tell our government of this horrible crime that was about to happen? Even after an entire year, still all 4000 jewish people that worked there, they are still remaining silent about it....

Kain, CMon... As your American friend, I am asking you to please re-think that theory. It is just not feasable. Besides, you have seen the tapes that your Arab television stations have aired. People belonging to Al-Quada (spelling) have admitted to it.

It's sad really Kain. 95% of Americans have no hatred towards Arab people, yet I would be willing to be that 95% of the Arab world hates us just because we are Americans. You guys need to do us a favor, sepparate our government and what they do, from us innocent American civilians.

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)

VIDEO: InFocus ScreenPlay DLP Projector

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOX with Monster cable for that 5.1 Dolby Digitial surroundc>

f>

First of all, I want to say that I am not an Arab. I am a Pakistani living in Dubai, that's it. I am Muslim though. Oh, and you'll be surprised to know how many Americans and Europeans live here!

------------------

Coming soon...

Home Theater: