Belle`s

H-D Rider

Just now, jimjimbo said:

Yes please. Can you sand off the black paint, I don't think they came in black, refinish them in a nice walnut and then deliver them to me all on your dime?

Or would you prefer I delete my previous post regarding these? I'm sensing a little sarcasm in your type. @wvu80 are you getting the same feeling as I am?

You people are really starting to upset my equilibrium, my sense of self worth is rapidly on the decline. On a brighter note

Mark

khorn grills.jpg

khorn grills1.jpg

12 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Or would you prefer I delete my previous post regarding these? I'm sensing a little sarcasm in your type. @wvu80 are you getting the same feeling as I am?

Ah, we're all just having a good time.

The price is right for those Belles, the lowest I've seen in a long time.  That's a nice pickup for someone who likes the Klipsch sound.  As far as the non-factory paint goes, like Shu said (paraphrasing) better in black.  B)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Yes please. Can you sand off the black paint, I don't think they came in black, refinish them in a nice walnut and then deliver them to me all on your dime?

You people are really starting to upset my equilibrium, my sense of self worth is rapidly on the decline.

Well, first of all, I don't have any dimes left, (I mean, prices have gone up since the old days....) secondly, what is this "self worth" you're talkin' about, on the decline?  I think we need to go down to hoochie coochie land pretty soon.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JMON said:

I can't say if these particular Belles were finished in black from the factory, but yes, black was an available factory finish on Belles.

He stated the previous owner painted them and you can see a couple slight runs on the back top so I wouldn't think it's stock paint.