delete its a scam

calhockey10

Oh yea and I know why too. He's probably trying to do interference of the cornwalls for $550, so he can make them look overpriced - Or rather - even much more overpriced - These - https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ele/5911404765.html

BTW he was gonna fix them but doesn't say what was wrong with them to start with ????

How do I know this - there was one fool who used to do it in my town. He had crap he'd ask outrageous prices for, and never even post pics and lived 50 miles from the nearest bit of civilization and be shooting for 2X the highest ebay asking price. But if I post something with a reasonable price, then he'd put ads for 1/4th my price, complete with pics and it will be on beautiful furniture (which wont even fit in that fool's trailer) that he'd find on the net. I was selling a KR9600 one time, I fixed it and it was good condition asking I think 300-350 some like that. This fool puts up a mint, and I mean, mint KR9600 for something like $60. I never call or email to check if something is a scam, but at that time I had almost 2 other KR9600's with 2 different problems and I looked at this as a golden opportunity to fix those 2 without losing this one. I email, and set up a meet. He never shows, I call him from there, and he's acting flaky, my friend also calls him, independent of me, and he tells him, sorry, this Indian guy came and got it, I just have this other one for $700. Looks the same as this one.

This fool has repeated it with several other amps and speakers I have sold. Just not to this extent.

Cool.

Srinath.

That's where the picture was lifted from. Seasoned scam artists due to both laziness and to hide personally identifiable information use pics off the net.

I'm writing a manual on how to scam post aren't I. Anyway the king of bait and switch lives close to my old house.

Cool.

Srinath.

I'm not sure what the scammer's purpose is with all those posts.  I understand a bait and switch for money but the only thing I can think of with multiple ads in different CL listings is if someone is just making mischief to waste buyer's time.

Maybe it's more trolling than scamming?  I dunno.

All they do is get you to email then to their gmail address so they get your real email address. They well then say oh this has already sold, but similar deals can be made at www ripoff dot com. So they try to get you to a site, and they get your email address so they can sell it as well.