Go NE Patriots!!!!

Pats3of4

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

And of course I loved it just because of that!

I am with you, Jimbo.  I never lose sight of the fact that even though our focus here is in Klipsch, we were all music lovers first.  That helps us keep our perspective.

It's not love that rules the world, it's love of music.  B)

17 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Is anyone watching the Lada Gag halftime show?  I just added a second sub and re positioned my center and I was thinking of re-running Audyssey.

I did watch it, I have two teenage daughters! She didn't lip synch, and sounded very good. She has a great voice.

I'm the last guy in the world to keep up with the latest pop star/diva/whatever they're called, but I did see a news segment about her and her charity work. I was very impressed by how much she seemed to genuinely care about young adults that were bullied and picked on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Absolutely watched it..  Terrific performance, one of the the best ever.

I trust you on that.  :)

I'm just not a fan of today's pop music so I don't think I'm a good judge of that type of music.   I do think Lady GG is talented and the show looked very well produced. 

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

I trust you on that.  :)

I'm just not a fan of today's pop music so I don't think I'm a good judge of that type of music.   I do think Lady GG is talented and the show looked very well produced. 

I'm not a big fan of today's pop music either, but from a production and execution standpoint, it was very, very good.  Not real big on her choreography, but her voice is terrific.

• Like 2