Go NE Patriots!!!!

Pats3of4

2 minutes ago, babadono said:

The cheaters in the SB again? I hope not. "if you cheat son you will get ahead in life" This is the lesson I want passed on to all Gods children. Denver showed EVERYONE last year how you beat the Patriots.

Denver beat them but almost lost in the last seconds by one play.

JJK

I am looking forward to both games this weekend.

I think Steelers will out play the Pats. They aren't Denver or the Texans on defense but Shazier, Dupree and Harrison can all make plays. I really don't see the Pats D standing tall against Rapeyberger, Bell and AB. Brady is going to have to have another spectacular performance to win. 

Did you see Devonte Adams roll his ankle? I was surprised he came back after that. If he is even slightly impaired, that is Rogers top two targets taken away. Plus the Pack is missing Burnett in the secondary. Everyone knows Rogers is good, but Matty Ice is playing out of his mind. They have been carving everyone up with those HB wheel and TE seam routes all year long. 

Steelers over Falcons in the SB.

30 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I checked and the Pats are favored by 4.5, over/under is 51.5. I thought it would be more of a spread.

I would expect the #1 AFC seed playing at home would be favored, rightfully so.

I would have been surprised at a 7 point spread.  Pats are getting 1/2 point for home field advantage, and if the spread is 4.5 is sounds like odds makers are thinking this will be decided by more than a field goal.

I'm not a betting person, and those numbers have a lot to do with how much money is being bet on one team.  Who is favored on the field is another matter.  I agree Pats should be favored in a hotly contested game.

But as we all know, turnovers and special teams play might be the difference.

• 3 weeks later...

NE is the team almost everyone loves to hate.  But you have to respect that they are consistently dominant - offense and defense.  League MVP's year after year after year.  I think Robert Kraft loves building bigger trophy cases anyway.  Well as for me - go Colts and anyone who plays NE.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seadoc said:

NE is the team almost everyone loves to hate.  But you have to respect that they are consistently dominant - offense and defense.  League MVP's year after year after year.  I think Robert Kraft loves building bigger trophy cases anyway.  Well as for me - go Colts and anyone who plays NE.

It sure wasn't a good year for the Colts. But they have a new GM, hope they get some good picks. It's a shame McAfee retired. 

32 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Coke commercial first up, America the Beautiful in different languages.  I'd like to dislike it for making a political statement right off the bat, but it was produced and sung beautifully/

What did you think when that ad was played during the Rio Olympics?

Or Superbowl 48?

10 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

What did you think when that ad was played during the Rio Olympics?

I would have thought that it was perfectly appropriate, a nice gesture to an international audience.

+++

I haven't seen the Olympics in years, but I knew what you were getting at with that question.  I didn't know the commercial was played during the Rio Olympics.

I think your question does a good job a exposing my prejudices or political filter more than anything else.  If that was your point, point well taken.  B)

+++

First quarter nearly gone.  I don't see the usual Super Bowl conservative play calling despite no score.  Both defenses are looking good.