Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Sunday night here in Music Hall............... ALL Dynaco tune gear heated and playing this really very good fusion/rock album of David Sancious and Tone....   Back in 1980, the guitarist in my new rock band played this album on cassette player in his Pontiac Firebird.   He had speakers with amps BUILT ONTO them !   Was most amazing for that time...    Anyway, enjoying this one on VINYL instead of the CD which came out MUCH later since the CD wasn't invented until some 5 years later !

Here is the cover art.....DSCN0048.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Sunday night here in Music Hall............... ALL Dynaco tune gear heated and playing this really very good fusion/rock album of David Sancious and Tone....   Back in 1980, the guitarist in my new rock band played this album on cassette player in his Pontiac Firebird.   He had speakers with amps BUILT ONTO them !   Was most amazing for that time...    Anyway, enjoying this one on VINYL instead of the CD which came out MUCH later since the CD wasn't invented until some 5 years later !

Here is the cover art.....DSCN0048.jpg

I see the girls !!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you Paul, happy to be here doin' some vinyl on the old gear....

I am going over to a digital something or other now, so, back to RTM..............bidding you a good evening from the States until next weekend my friend :emotion-21:  

• Like 2