Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 minute ago, AndreG. said:

This is one of three albums I got in exchange for some of my Laser Discs (plus a little $$). Was still shrink-wrapped. Sadly it was scratched on two of for sides by the factory... 

Don't you just hate that 

Add expletive here X@ XB

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Second LP from the LP/LD exchange:

PXL_20230924_132504254.thumb.jpg.eaf035ce079227741539921b1b1fc751.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/release/371966-Queen-A-Night-At-The-Opera

Side two is a little roughed up, I guess we all know why, right? First Queen vinyl in my collection, the prices asked for, what is imho junk, is just to high, that´s why I didn´t get any so far. This one´s not bad and it didn´t cost much. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Full Range   My doughter will travel to Brisbane in october , she will call you early enough that you´re able to be prepared for her visit in Brisbane. I´ll keep you updated . Once again , thanx a lot for your very kind invitation . She´s looking forward to see you , your wife and maybe your doughter as well . 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Them Frenchies know one or two things about music too! 😂

You see Ivan ..the little Mini Utopia were manufacured in 1999 and they´re vintage speakers now , at that time they cost 14.000 German Mark ( approx 7,5 K € today ) and they reproduce a soundimage and a stage three times bigger than their optical size. Those´re brilliant Speakers and we got so much fun with my electronic audio gear.

• Like 7