Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Got a lil pile laying here I've gotta jump on soon.  Then the go somewhere.  lol  I don't even wanna start putting this stuff away.

The way I've got it figured maybe @JohnJ will show up before the snow flies and I could dump it on him.  Doubtful but maybe.  Sure hope he finds a place soon.  Those places down his way are sold in days not weeks.  Just crazy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Full Range  , Hey Paul ! My doughter is in Sidney till Sunday, than she departs to Canberra , she´s keen to see the symetric city design , and lot´s of cultural sightseeing. She´s fine and didn´t miss her home at all. That´s the way it should be if a 19teen year girl is doing a trip around the globe.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

I´m full. How about You, George? Those would make fine specimens for modding, might even give Your EVOs a run for their money. 😉

I really got other problems right now 🤣, I was looking for the KLF 30 many many years, not available w/in europe at all , now where I don´t know what will happen w/in the next few month it´s better to keep what I´ve got . I don´t sell the RF7 Evos not below 7,5 K€ .

• Like 4

4 hours ago, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  , Hey Paul ! My doughter is in Sidney till Sunday, than she departs to Canberra , she´s keen to see the symetric city design , and lot´s of cultural sightseeing. She´s fine and didn´t miss her home at all. That´s the way it should be if a 19teen year girl is doing a trip around the globe.

She will like Canberra as it’s a fully designed capital city 

From buildings and roads to the picturesque views one would have from both - and a man made lake to finish it off 

Only visited once myself while on a school excursion - and still remember it 

• Like 4

Teasin the neighbors today!  

In a Silent Way is a studio album by American jazz trumpeter, composer, and bandleader Miles Davis, released on July 30, 1969, on Columbia Records. Produced by Teo Macero, the album was recorded in one session date on February 18, 1969, at CBS 30th Street Studio in New York City. Macero edited and arranged Davis's recordings from the session to produce the album. Marking the beginning of his "electric" period, In a Silent Way has been regarded by music writers as Davis's first fusion recording, following a stylistic shift toward the genre in his previous records and live performances.

20231001-154212.jpg

Ahhhhmaaazing!  :)

:)  It's a ride and a half!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

My €65 stylus for my SL DL1 tangential sounded off this week, and this morning, spinning a Bill Frisell record, there was huge distortion so I replaced the stylus with an old one costing €25. Blown away by the better sound. Can't see anything wrong with a loupe, though. End of life cycle? Less than a year old. But spinning a lot of old albums.... 

PSX_20231002_072407.jpg

• Like 5