What I Got Today!

Brac

I tend to keep my cars for very long times.... this VW Alltrack replaces a 1999 Toyota corolla... that still runs perfectly.

I needed something that can actually haul stuff. Now there are no excuses for transporting speakers in the car.

21 minutes ago, A1UC said:

New ATV Trailer

Clean!  :emotion-21:

I hope I'm not out of line, but you might want to consider giving those safety chains about two twists each.  That will still give you plenty of slack for turning and get those chains a few more inches up off the ground.

Mine is wonderful... I love that 203 so far.

Try looking in the sub menus under audio playback. There is a function for secondary audio, make sure it's enabled. That is probably the issue, hopefully.

Color depth is really great even though I stop run a plasma monitor. I went to the store to buy an Oled, but the guy was about $100 off what I wanted to pay... oh well, the prices will come down.

53 minutes ago, Speedball II said:

Those 4-stroke Hondas are very quiet. I miss my old 1980's 250r four wheeler.

Just picked up a wonderful Oppo 203 yesterday. It plays the intro music to a movie then no voices and they are all Region 1.(weird)

Those 80's 250 2 stroke Honda's are fetching a pretty penny nowadays. Wicked fast.

^^was made an offer when in San Antonio that was ~ok. Visited a couple of other B&M stores and I asked for 'best deal' and took them home with me. Store #1 called today and sweetened the deal and offered to deliver ~2 hours to me; I accepted. The other store offers were $1k more.

• Like 3

What I got today without the photos was 4 ft. of new steel brake line and 4 new shocks for my 1999 Silverado. A beauty she is with only 61K and constant offers to sell her. So all of a sudden yesterday brake pedal is to the floor, pull in the drive and a puddle is forming, brake fluid. Call my body shop buddy and general mechanical wizard and with no hesitation he says brake line has rusted away. Sure enough, right again. But being absolutely buried between frame rail and bed we opt to remove bed. Goes quickly with 1000ib. hoist I set him up with a few years ago. Splice in the new line and with easy access to rear shocks change them out. Back on lift for the two fronts began at 9a, finish at 1'ish. Not what I had planned when this began yesterday but a good ending for a rainy Saturday in KC Town. Only wish I had a new amp or something Fun but hey, a truck has gots to stop.

• Like 3

I picked up this little gem of a Marantz SR8002 yesterday for $250.  Everything works.  Much better than what I was using before.  Having a blast testing it's limits.  I know, I know, it's not McIntosh, or tubes, or more pricey stuff, but for me it's a definite upgrade.

59867bf389030_MarantzSR8002.thumb.jpg.e2c28dd8c58525db32baa9d60cd2ea52.jpg

• Like 5