What I Got Today!

Brac

51 minutes ago, sophiass091 said:

You may be a little surprised but I bought a large pool for the courtyard in the winter. I just came across it on the internet and I really liked its color and price. I rarely order on the Internet something, just clothes from proven sites. So I'm already looking forward to summer to try this pool! My phone is currently being repaired so I can't take a picture of it, but when it is returned to me, I will definitely do it for you.

So you bought a pool on the internet?

You will surely be crowned “King of the Trailer Park”…..

Shunyata diamondback PC for my hypex amp and kimber kable hero balanced ICs. Those that say cables make no difference need not see this. I bought them both for a great priced knowing I could get rid of em if there wasn't an improvement. There certainly was (I listen to this system mostly EVERY day and I'm very familiar with it). 

• Like 2

Shunyata diamondback PC for my hypex amp and kimber kable hero balanced ICs. Those that say cables make no difference need not see this. I bought them both for a great priced knowing I could get rid of em if there wasn't an improvement. There certainly was (I listen to this system mostly EVERY day and I'm very familiar with it). 

I'm a big Shunyata supporter one system is wired with all sigma v2 and omega . Glad you can hear the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

What PC cable were you previously using - a stock OEM or a “name” brand? 
And the main difference you noticed? I have some Japanese made Oyaide copper cables that due to their size are rather unwieldy so haven’t used them in a while. I may dig them out for my Hypex monos - 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A1UC said:

Glad you can hear the difference

I'm nowhere near on your level.  I have the money and can spend on the level that you play in, but I never will. Have my 2 year olds life to worry about and I want to retire early and have my house paid off, in addition to heavy investments.   However, I appreciate quality gear for reasonable money. Wouldn't consider myself a cheapskate, just a 75% guy if you will... I've heard plenty of megabuck systems and I'm well aware my system will never get close to some of the jaw dropping sound I have heard.  I had to have one dealer kick me out of his house and welcome me back another time after listening to Dali megalines in a purpose built dedicated room with crazy expensive gear. My mind was blown.... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

What PC cable were you previously using - a stock OEM or a “name” brand? 

I never use stock power cords.   Have had Pangea AC14 SE for years oh all of my gear.   This is a BIG improvement.  I didn't think it would make as much of a difference on digital gear, damn was I wrong.... 

I'm nowhere near on your level.  I have the money and can spend on the level that you play in, but I never will. Have my 2 year olds life to worry about and I want to retire early and have my house paid off, in addition to heavy investments.   However, I appreciate quality gear for reasonable money. Wouldn't consider myself a cheapskate, just a 75% guy if you will... I've heard plenty of megabuck systems and I'm well aware my system will never get close to some of the jaw dropping sound I have heard.  I had to have one dealer kick me out of his house and welcome me back another time after listening to Dali megalines in a purpose built dedicated room with crazy expensive gear. My mind was blown.... 

Sounds like you got a head on your shoulders and very wise . My kids are in there mid 20's and I have no responsibilities or debt , I also seen a lot of people pass that worked hard all there life and never had a chance to enjoy much . I'm not going down that path it's a personal choice . We all have our own priorities in life .

• Like 4

Just now, A1UC said:

We all have our own priorities in life .

That's for sure.  I want my daughter to succeed, my wife and I are dying to vacation regularly again and I'm damn sure not working until Medicare will "take care of me" (no they won't and it won't exist by the time I come to age surely).  I hear you, I love audio and admire seeing your extravagant purchases.   I know what many of them are and have experienced more than a couple in person.   

That's for sure.  I want my daughter to succeed, my wife and I are dying to vacation regularly again and I'm damn sure not working until Medicare will "take care of me" (no they won't and it won't exist by the time I come to age surely).  I hear you, I love audio and admire seeing your extravagant purchases.   I know what many of them are and have experienced more than a couple in person.   

Medicare lol , I was cutting a monthly check 11k a month for my dad in a nursing home . This is what you get in return for saving your money , the guy next to him didn't have any savings got same care free . I had a real wake up call

Just now, A1UC said:

Medicare lol , I was cutting a monthly check 11k a month for my dad in a nursing home . This is what you get in return for saving your money , the guy next to him didn't have any savings got same care free . I had a real wake up call

I would love to say A LOT here, but I won't. I will just say good on you and nothing else (and I mean that).