NCAAF

oldtimer

7 hours ago, EmilC said:

Pretty busch league if you ask me.

Busch, is that a beer league?

I agree it was uncalled for, not nearly as classy as Joe Pa pretending to coach while he permitted Jerry to bugger young boys.

Now back to the regular programming.  Penn State,  Michigan State, and Ohio State are proving the PAC 12 was overrated; the B1G underrated.

12 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Busch, is that a beer league?

I agree it was uncalled for, not nearly as classy as Joe Pa pretending to coach while he permitted Jerry to bugger young boys.

Now back to the regular programming.  Penn State,  Michigan State, and Ohio State are proving the PAC 12 was overrated; the B1G underrated.

Beer league? No. It's right here in the Urban Dictionary:D

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Busch League

Regarding Paterno? Just stop with the nonsense.

After all was said and done you would think the Penn State officials charged would be serving long prison sentences for "the cover up" to protect the football program?

Misdemeanor charges of child endangerment with sentence of 28 days in jail. After all that. That's what happens when the media brings the charges and not the police.

Curious as to why there was no mention of The Second Mile where Sandusky would find and groom his victims . Thats where the the focus should be IMHO.

The shower incident. You do know no rape every took place.

I'm a hopeful Oklahoma fan. I do route for my conference rivals in the Bowl Games, like most others. I just can't route for " that conference " ESPN could not stop promoting for the last decade. They totally affected College Football Recruiting. It's great to see a little more balance, now...  

22 hours ago, rplace said:

Don't let me down Michigan. Go Blue!

C'mon Michigan, giving up two touchdowns in 90 seconds?  Michigan still leads 19-16 in the third and they look like the better team.  Time to step it up.

BTW I would give the win to Michigan's band over SC's band any day.  Great playing band!

The Outback Bowl is a good one, so far.  As a Spartan, it’s a no lose situation.  On the one hand, if Michigan can secure it’s first victory this season over a team with a winning record, it’s good for the B1G Conference.  On the other hand, if Michigan loses, that never gets old.

On a serious note, the orange hair sported by Wolverines players to support Chad Tough is very classy.