Who's Gonna Be Next?

SWL

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The ones in my building don't have cameras.  What you would need is also audio.  It doesn't seem like she was willing to tango.

you weren't there or either was i...

did it happen maybe or maybe not..

I'm not siding with anyone...

43 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

.any innocents guys here:ph34r:

Yes, actually.  I was raised to be respectful of EVERYONE, male/female, race, color, religion, etc.  My mother's consistent message through our childhood was to have good character.  That message covers a lot of ground.....

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Yes, actually.  I was raised to be respectful of EVERYONE, male/female, race, color, religion, etc.  My mother's consistent message through our childhood was to have good character.  That message covers a lot of ground.....

That's a very respectable avatar you have there Jim.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

The bar for harassment has been set so low these days that few could with stand the scrutiny.  Think back to school/party/drinking days....any innocents guys here:ph34r: 

Its going to get difficult for the decent, single guys out there.  Granted, most of these bad guys need their feet burned, but what about the average Joe worried about asking a lady out, much less paying them a compliment?  Heck, its your word against their's and we all know who is going to win that deal.  Pretty soon men will be wary of even making eye contact and then its time for blinders to be put on like a Thoroughbred.

• Like 1