Super Heresy build question

mopardave

The more I read about these "Super Heresy's" the more interested I'm becoming in building a set myself as I have the parts to do so already minus the ports and foam panels. I have original Heresy and HIP cabinets at my disposal, the HIP's sound great but have almost no bass at all but I have the older EV-12's and poly-fil instead of the foam panels. I really like the idea of the rear port and I do have a pair of 4 ohm k-42's.. maybe I'll swap woofers and add the foam panels in the HIP cabinets first and go from there. 

• Like 1

New Delta 12A's will be here today.  Just removed the old k22's and just my luck, one is ripped around the center and the other is on its way. Was gonna resale these to recoup some money for the build.    Not too surprised thou as I have had them since 85 and they are an 82 model.    Hoping to be able to order the Crites B's by feb.      Does deang still sale xo's?

19 minutes ago, mopardave said:

I think he might be using top qaulity caps or components as his prices are up there like the ALK's.   Crites are about @220/pr.  Crites may be all i need here.  Thanks

Please check PM and call me before you order anything.