March For Our Lives

jimjimbo

Now Look--We have to protect "The Children".
So, I want to propose that no child should be able to 
watch any TV Show or Movie with a gun in it.
Such movies should be rated R or X and banned from young minds.
I also want all video games with guns, knives, bombs, 
the thievery of cars and reckless driving among other
miscreant behavior's be banned from ANY CHILD under
the age of 21. This also includes Lego Video games where
these weapons are used.
After the child becomes 21, they can play any game they desire.
It is our responsibility to protect these kids from Our Evil Influence.
Parents caught letting their kids partaking in these games and
violent TV shows will be subject to legal actions of the state.

Other countries play the same games. They don’t have mass murders by assault weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, rebuy said:

Now Look--We have to protect "The Children".

So, I want to propose that no child should be able to 

watch any TV Show or Movie with a gun in it.

Such movies should be rated R or X and banned from young minds.

I also want all video games with guns, knives, bombs, 

the thievery of cars and reckless driving among other

miscreant behavior's be banned from ANY CHILD under

the age of 21. This also includes Lego Video games where

these weapons are used.

After the child becomes 21, they can play any game they desire.

It is our responsibility to protect these kids from Our Evil Influence.

Parents caught letting their kids partaking in these games and

violent TV shows will be subject to legal actions of the state.

Good points made here is a roundabout way.

Blood, Guts, Gore and Language all have been desensitized in the past few decades.  Not to politicize this piece, but the word Liberal closely defines the changes we have endured.  Remember back in the 70's when Dan Aykroyd would call Jane Curtain the "B" word on SNL and you would giggle from such outlandish behavior?  Yeah, boy times were simple and good then.  Everyone had a Chevy or Ford, Parity among households was much closer and people could leave their doors unlocked.   Things aren't totally better these days.

• Thanks 1

You can't. Although I agree the mental illness aspect should be considered, but not all gun deaths are caused by people with mental illness...Then comes to how do you define 'mental illness' and at what point to start addressing it with tax payers money--I contend it would be hard to come with the funds or political motivation from either side. Otoh, there is the access to gun issues that can be addressed and people do want to see Government officials respond. Those that don't agree have a right to express their opinion as well but I do think the USA is going in the direction of addressing the issue of gun violence/gun deaths and of course they need to keep the 2nd Amendment in mind. 

Other countries have mental illness. Women have mental illness but it is white males who buy easy to obtain military assault weapons and go on killing sprees. 511816cce1dc31c9791e7cc668edeeba.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Good points made here is a roundabout way.

Blood, Guts, Gore and Language all have been desensitized in the past few decades.   Remember back in the 70's when Dan Aykroyd would call Jane Curtain the "B" word on SNL and you would giggle from such outlandish behavior?  Yeah, boy times were simple and good then.  Everyone had a Chevy or Ford, Parity among households was much closer and people could leave their doors unlocked.   Things aren't totally better these days.

I remember Aykroyd calling Curtain "you ignorant sl*t"....but I don't remember him using the "B" word. I was young, maybe I don't remember correctly.

13 minutes ago, Tony Whitlow said:

Other countries have mental illness. Women have mental illness but it is white males who buy easy to obtain military assault weapons and go on killing sprees. 511816cce1dc31c9791e7cc668edeeba.jpg

Green-Wallpaper.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Other countries have mental illness. Women have mental illness but it is white males who buy easy to obtain military assault weapons and go on killing sprees" 

Had to bring race into this didn't you. It's what liberal do.

Ban the white male I say:D

Why someone would need an AR15 is beyod me. Much better weapons out there for home defense.

Comedian Bill Burr on gun control:D

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bill+burr+gun+control&view=detail&mid=C814ACC1A164D7061087C814ACC1A164D7061087&FORM=VIRE

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rebuy said:

I own an AR 15 and I do not know Anyone who 

owns a Military Assault Weapon, do you?

I get it .AR15 is not a military assault weapon. Its just a gussied up rifle.

As Bill Burr says, I'd want something with a good spread:D

I don't disagree with your points rebuy, but the last one is poorly made.  When you have cities next to a place with much more lax laws, the weapons pour in from there.  Chicago, for example, is too close to Indiana for the law to have any meaning, or enforcement value.  Isolating cities does not prove an effective case when they are in a sea of different laws.

6 minutes ago, rebuy said:

MEMO--GUN BAN.jpg

AR 15  Facts

Manufactured by the exact same company.

Anti-gun activists will seize on ANY opportunity to ban ANY firearm they believe they can ---and the pejorative of "assault weapons" represents low-hanging fruit for this small but vocal minority who intend to use cosmetic differences as pretexts to ban firearms.

Remember , each of these rifles uses the exact same firing mechanism---if the last rifle on this list is made illegal, logically so is the first.

memo--rifle.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

I don't disagree with your points rebuy, but the last one is poorly made.  When you have cities next to a place with much more lax laws, the weapons pour in from there.  Chicago, for example, is too close to Indiana for the law to have any meaning, or enforcement value.  Isolating cities does not prove an effective case when they are in a sea of different laws.

You ever buy a gun?

I have and it's a Fed Check you have to go through.

It's Criminal's with Illegal guns that do the majority

of murders in the country--I bet you know that.

4 minutes ago, rebuy said:

You ever buy a gun?

I have and it's a Fed Check you have to go through.

It's Criminal's with Illegal guns that do the majority

of murders in the country--I bet you know that.

That is my point as well.  I bet you also are aware that the fed check is only through licensed dealers.  Even law abiding citizens can buy guns from other individuals without a check.  it's the same for criminals.

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

That is my point as well.  I bet you also are aware that the fed check is only through licensed dealers.  Even law abiding citizens can buy guns from other individuals without a check.  it's the same for criminals.

Well that has to stop.

Mandatory jail sentences for anyone in possession of an unlicensed gun