Jump to content

NBA Playoffs


Jeff Matthews
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Woot!

Indeed.  🤸‍♀️

 

Congrats, and great NBA game!  So, what have we learned?

 

1.  JJ Watt is a massive human being.

2.  His wife is better than average looking.

3.  Rockets can win even Harden has a bad day.  His long distance shooting was terrible.

3.  Chris Paul has a real problem, did you see him grabbing that hamstring?  That thing hurt and hammies don't heal in a couple of days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CP3 is out for game 6.  

 

Harden is 0 for his last 20 from 3pt land.  Games have been all defense.  Players are worn-out.  Sir Charles alluded to kind-of "throwing" Game 6 because the Rockets have worn their guys out by only playing 7 players out of their roster these past 2 games.  Kenny Smith expressed outrage at the thought.  I don't know...  I could see a strategy involving resting some players for a game 7 at home.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Harden is 0 for his last 20 from 3pt land.

That just means he's overdue for a big game.  I think are a lot of his misses are because his legs are tired from playing defense.  He's not used to that.

 

I'd rest the whole starting line up if it got to 15+ points down in the second half but be sneaky about it so that Golden state doesn't do the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'd rest the whole starting line up if it got to 15+ points down in the second half but be sneaky about it so that Golden state doesn't do the same.

My friend and I were talking about this today.  GS is on the ropes.  If we put in our bench guys to run GS like there's no tomorrow.  If they could just keep the game within reach for most of the time, it'd force GS to keep playing their starters.  They would have to come to Houston with 1 day's rest, while our starters would have 3 days of rest.  Home game.  Harden's due.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

If we put in our bench guys to run GS like there's no tomorrow.  If they could just keep the game within reach for most of the time, it'd force GS to keep playing their starters.  They would have to come to Houston with 1 day's rest, while our starters would have 3 days of rest.  Home game.

That's insane!  😱

 

I'm a therapist.  I can say that.  B)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...