I'm Laughing, chortling, chuckling, belly-a-flutter in mirth...

thebes

...over these here dang new high faloutin Forum rules.  Now get this. We are supposed to be kind, be nice, be gentle, or is it gentile, can't remember.

As if that wasn't funny enough read this section:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Now granted, I know I never want to be caught being violative, being pretty sure that color for a fancy dress suit went out of style about the time Cream disbanded.

Quite frankly simply using the word "violative" violates the new Forum rules.

Ir really don't know where to start with this paragraph he thought to himself whilst picking his nose while using his other hand to throw his shoe at the screen where my favorite pitcher just blew a 3 and  O (or three and Owww!)  count.

Ah screw it, Come'ere darling and give me tumble, while I wait for the red-neck contingent , and their bible-thumping running dogs to take me to task.

Fractious Thebes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My boss, actually all of them at one time or another, would call that “covering your ***” for lack of a more pleasant euphemism.

It was only a matter of time.

The fact it needs to be said is indicative of where social media HAS headed. 

A big red herring.

It’s all fake news anyway...

41 minutes ago, thebes said:

...over these here dang new high faloutin Forum rules.  Now get this. We are supposed to be kind, be nice, be gentle, or is it gentile, can't remember.

As if that wasn't funny enough read this section:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Now granted, I know I never want to be caught being violative, being pretty sure that color for a fancy dress suit went out of style about the time Cream disbanded.

Quite frankly simply using the word "violative" violates the new Forum rules.

Ir really don't know where to start with this paragraph he thought to himself whilst picking his nose while using his other hand to throw his shoe at the screen where my favorite pitcher just blew a 3 and  O (or three and Owww!)  count.

Ah screw it, Come'ere darling and give me tumble, while I wait for the red-neck contingent , and their bible-thumping running dogs to take me to task.

Fractious Thebes

Nice thebes  😀...Nothing like a kick-in-the-***...Cheers 🍺....I flipping found It LOL

Under these rules we probably can't even listen to 90% of the music we know.

It's fun stuff.

Look, the rules are obvious. Have fun, learn, teach,, share etc.

Gotta go listen to the blues," Luke and the Locomotives"

They "violate" me.

2 hours ago, thebes said:

Under these rules we probably can't even listen to 90% of the music we know.

It's fun stuff.

Look, the rules are obvious. Have fun, learn, teach,, share etc.

Gotta go listen to the blues," Luke and the Locomotives"

They "violate" me.

Yeah, but there's always someone who throws a bat on stage and causes quite a stir.

hqdefault.jpg

The posts of our resident curmudgeon Thebes always trigger me. The commiserate increase in my blood pressure and degradation of my sense of wellness after reading another of his diatribes forces me to scurry to my nearest safe space. In NYC, that is the subway, where I can get all of the "violative" action I want for $2.75.

Edited by RT FAN
addition
  • Like 1

oldtimer, I guess that man of the cloth is not familiar with Micah: 6:8  Do Justly, Love Mercy and Walk Humbly with Thy God................

if there is any justice in this world that old goat will die in a plane crash.

• Like 1