Would "YOU" purchase the "NEW" Cornwall IV or Chorus III

314carpenter

If you could have Klipsch build you one pair, which would you buy?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 pair of speakers from the following choices

• Chorus III
    • Cornwall IV
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Would you be willing to sacrifice the current Forte III from production in 2020 or 2021 to make this happen?

• YES
    • NO
  3. 3. Which of the following Klipsch speakers do you currently own, or have owned in the past? (multiple choice)

• Cornwall I/II/III
    • Chorus I/II
    • Forte I/II/III
    • None of the above

• Moderators

Never told you we got Richards 362's painted and hung up like he wanted, used the same brackets like you used on Kevins. It took everything Michael and I had to get them up on the brackets.

I told him how you aimed them in kevin's room and he wanted them a little higher so they went how he wanted. 

15 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Richard has a Cat IV bearing down on him.

Yes he does, don't know if he plans to stay home or not? I would bet he will?

Richards side surrounds

08965671-24CF-46B3-B363-AA609CBB0F68.jpeg

55E545AC-9581-4440-A4FC-82409894D79B.jpeg

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I have not been a Cornwall fan for a long time for a number of reasons, but this version has me seriously interested again.  Can't wait to hear this in Hope this coming Spring.

Without getting into specifics, was it mid, hf?  The balance? Do you like the bass, or prefer the horn loaded LS/Khorn bass? 

Did you ever compare the III with the II?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

I spoke with him earlier, he's not going to ride this one out like the last one.  Told him to just come to Austin, says he can't.  

Glad he is not staying like last time, a tornado came right through his neighborhood., His house still has problems from terrible contractors the last time, maby this can get it fixed if there is any damage this time.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

Pro, their ok, but don't sound as good as heritage.  The weight difference alone should tell you that.

With all the extra distortion and all but it's all he had.

9 minutes ago, dtel said:

Never told you we got Richards 396's painted and hung up like he wanted, used the same brackets like you used on Kevins. It took everything Michael and I had to get them up on the brackets.

I told him how you aimed them in kevin's room and he wanted them a little higher so they went how he wanted. 

Yes he does, don't know if he plans to stay home or not? I would bet he will?

Richards side surrounds

08965671-24CF-46B3-B363-AA609CBB0F68.jpeg

55E545AC-9581-4440-A4FC-82409894D79B.jpeg

What are the brackets made of? They have to be crazy big

Mark

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

I wish, or some ribs cooking, I never did try your secret way of doing ribs again, almost did but chickened out. Michael was with me when we went to see Richard and wouldn't spare a beer.

I'm doing a rib cookoff with another big neighborhood bunch, plus extended family, you name it.  10 or so entries in a "judged contest".  I'm pretty sure there is quite a bit of bribery going on, and a lot of imbibing on a college football Saturday.  One thing I have learned about these fun things involving BBQ is....the sauce is the boss.  Sad but true.

• Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

That's exaggerated bass extension is all.

Exactly, that was good. 

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I'm doing a rib cookoff with another big neighborhood bunch, plus extended family, you name it.  10 or so entries in a "judged contest".  I'm pretty sure there is quite a bit of bribery going on, and a lot of imbibing on a college football Saturday.  One thing I have learned about these fun things involving BBQ is....the sauce is the boss.  Sad but true.

You right, but with something like that there are no losers, the whole neighborhood wins. 

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

What are the brackets made of? They have to be crazy big

Steel, and they are heavy, not even counting very expensive, closer to $200 than $100 for a set of 2, don't remember the exact price. I would remember if I paid for them, which I wouldn't being cheap.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, dtel said:

Steel, and they are heavy, not even counting very expensive, closer to $200 than $100 for a set of 2, don't remember the exact price. I would remember if I paid for them, which I wouldn't being cheap.

I didn't see any safety cables.  I guess it would be a pretty short cable.