Best Horn Subwoofer for Heritage Music System

BeFuddledinMn

15 minutes ago, jason str said:

I was trying to kindly say figure it out for yourself.

Jason,

I would say that Carl already has figured this out. As he stated, He has built both and to "HIS" ears, there is no discernible difference. I respect both of you as sub builders, but barring actual data and curve response, I submit that anything you have read is also only someone elses opinion at "BEST", and I for one throw more weight on Carls opinion than someone I do not know. You are a builder, build them both and graph them both and prove your argument or just stop it.

Roger

6 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Jason,

I would say that Carl already has figured this out. As he stated, He has built both and to "HIS" ears, there is no discernible difference. I respect both of you as sub builders, but barring actual data and curve response, I submit that anything you have read is also only someone elses opinion at "BEST", and I for one throw more weight on Carls opinion than someone I do not know. You are a builder, build them both and graph them both and prove your argument or just stop it.

Roger

I have not barred any information and am done here, carry on.

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, BeFuddledinMn said:

It’s been over a year, just curious if anyone has done measurements on these horn subwoofer options?

I don't have measurements but I just purchased two THTs from member @Rowan611 today and he has two more!  He's in Woodbury and has a for sale listing in the classified section at AVSForum.com

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/fs-2-thts.3212702/#post-61088355

On 10/16/2021 at 9:50 PM, wuzzzer said:

I don't have measurements but I just purchased two THTs from member @Rowan611 today and he has two more!  He's in Woodbury and has a for sale listing in the classified section at AVSForum.com

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/fs-2-thts.3212702/#post-61088355

you can  post a listing on the Alerts