Done

joessportster

3 hours ago, justinsweber said:

I have a new Gorgeous Dynamo ST35 I build for my office. Might be interested.

What Iron is on the 3.5s?

Output Iron is Sowter  (Big Upgrade done by  Wright)   .............................Have no Idea what George used for Power  Supply side

wright right top.PNG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brians7 said:

What kinda amp are you looking for? 

Looking for mid power push pull, Dynaco, VRD, Or ? I would also be super stoked to find a Pass J or clone , Or other Pass models...................I have a LOT of vintage tubes for the Wrights as well so a deal could be easy to make. I could also add $$$$ for the right amp  /  amps

19 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

More tire kicking.

🤣   Its not the questions  or comments on the thread. Its the people that contact you, They ask if you will accept X, You agree and suddenly theres a reason to back out leaving you hanging  or even worse you tell  others you will pass because you have a deal. But  SURPRISE   you dont  really have  a deal.........................That is what constitutes  tire kicking and time wasting.  I mean honestly why contact someone make an offer then say never mind when you get  what you asked for ?   It makes no sense to  me and my patience with this stuff is  not long lived which is why I say its not worth the aggravation......................................End Rant, I get the Joke though LOL 😂

• Like 2