College Football 2020

EmilC

I hope the Michigan team is healthy enough to play next week.  It would be bad if Ward Manuel, Jim Harbaugh, or anyone at Michigan minimizes the Covid risk to avoid appearing to be ducking Ohio State.  The health and safety of the players, coaches, etc. are more important than any rivalry.

• Like 2

Agree totally but I don't think that would happen.  Some are saying that, but I can't believe blue would stoop that to that level.  i know Harb's wouldn't.  Might save his job but I think that's already gone.  Lots of funny boy fans out there talkin smack. 

The B1G is supposed to meet and discuss the 6 game ruling to play in the B1G Championship.  Talk about lowering it to 5.  Who knows what will shake out if anything.  I just want them to play so we can rightfully own what's ours!  😂  100 points?  Sure I'd love it!  :)  

Fields added to his Heisman portfolio today with his play.  Ugly w/o the rest of the linemen gone but it was next man up and gave guys the opportunity to step up and prove themselves.  Have 2 stellar QB's competing for Field's job next year.  It'll all sort.  Grind time now!

The Wolverines lead the all-time series 58-51-6. But the Buckeyes have won the last eight, including 15 of the previous 16 meetings.  They have scored 50 against us a couple times.  The speed today and talent OSU has is amazing.  They're going to lose a lot of talent to the NFL this year. 

It's an entirely a different game that day.  Who knows about this year to be honest.  Factor in covid and ya just don't know.

• Like 1

And my team continues to appear lackluster to me. Game plan, playing "our game" not each opponent? Have not seen it this season. Skalski won't be the same obviously until next year if ever those groin injuries can be chronic. Not saying it is too soon for that but history with that show he won't get better this season.

So I'll root for `em, get worked up & yell until their last game this year📢

• Like 1

So much for Urban coaching again. My buddies post this morning...  Urban Meyer last week received a very lucrative offer to replace Tom Herman at Texas, but turned it down by informing Longhorn officials of his decision on Sunday. Meyer, 55, did not want to return to the grind of coaching and recruiting and he also wanted to remain loyal to Ohio State and maintain his legacy in the state of Ohio.

Also rumors of Harb's heading back to the NFL to Coach @ Houston.  😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Harb to Houston could be a good move. They have a lot of talent, and Harbaugh might be a better pro coach anyway.

They have good talent in maybe a half dozen positions.  They're a mess plus no draft pics and a ton of horrible contracts.  I don't know why any coach would like that job.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

They have good talent in maybe a half dozen positions.  They're a mess plus no draft pics and a ton of horrible contracts.  I don't know why any coach would like that job.

There are rumors that Watt is talking to Green Bay. The Colts could use you QB!

On 12/8/2020 at 2:31 PM, EmilC said:

The Wolverines must be devastated.

Emil,

Are you sucking on a jaw breaker, or is that your tongue pressing on your cheek?

In all seriousness, the health and safety of all involved is more important than the rivalry or Ohio State’s path to a national championship in a season that should never have started.  

Even though a serious beatdown was the likely result, I do believe the Michigan players are genuinely disappointed.  I doubt they take solace in the negative impact the cancellation has on the Buckeyes.

On another note, looks like the Land-Grant Trophy battle is still on, for now, in Happy Valley.  May the less awful team win. 

GO GREEN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1