YouTube Spinning

Full Range

From NPR's Tiny Desk Concerts... Punch Brothers with the amazing CHris Thile (the whole group is simply amazing!). The first two minutes is an intro and happy birthday to Chris. Then it's on to another world. Incedible arrangements and playing as always. Catch his other group Nickel Creek, too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Marvel said:

From NPR's Tiny Desk Concerts... Punch Brothers with the amazing CHris Thile (the whole group is simply amazing!). The first two minutes is an intro and happy birthday to Chris. Then it's on to another world. Incedible arrangements and playing as always. Catch his other group Nickel Creek, too.

Neuvo Blue grass ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

The guitarist studied under the late Tony Rice, the bass player studied under Edgar Meyer. Chris Thile has covered all genres, including playing some Bach sonatas on mandolin.

They sound great together, I've liked all kinds of music except a few. That group is good. The classical piano I grew up hearing and the stuff we heard going to places when I was little wasn't forgotten. Some of it was up in the mountains.

• Like 1

Just got Brian May's 2nd solo lp from '98 re-issue so where am I?  Sittin here listening to it instead of playing it.  Talk about sacrifice???  Sheesh.  I'm thinkin I might just have to hit the couch for a listen    😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Goodnight from Chicago

Young Nils Lofgren tribute to Keith Richards 1976

Acoustic version recorded years later

Frequently played at high end audio shows as a demo

1971 like the recordings Nils was doing with Neil Young

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/20/2022 at 5:22 PM, MicroMara said:

@Full Range  Paul ! I need your help .Want to buy this CD , but it´s an R & UT Compilation . I know they sell their compilations as CD, don´t wanna download it. I´m member at discogs, but even there I can´t buy , any Idea ? Thanx for your help !

Thanks,

it's nice to hear the music stripped down to it's bare essence.

Nothing to add, nothing to take away ......

• Like 3