YouTube Spinning

Full Range

I'm still runnin...  Brain strain now...  Time for a speaker check and a ride!   :)

Crimmy works though.  Just tryin to help a brother out.  So I trust the new coffee pot has arrived and is working properly after a bit of tweeking?

Coffee GIF - Coffee GIFs:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Joe?  Anytime Joe?  Play it, I've got your back!  lol  Time to Ride!  Slammin on the coffee this morning @JohnJ!   Story time!  😂

Spent a LOT of time w/Joe and the boys and when he hooked up w/Foxy & Tom Kriss Joe took it all to another level..  Sure he was good but these guys breathed as ONE not 3.  Just like a lot of other groups.  Had a minor hiccup for the 2nd album when Dale Peters replaced Tom.  Joe put it ALL together.  He was going to another world with his thoughts and guitar work.  He had it ALL.   Never a front band, they just took control.  

This is their first album released in 1969.  The cult craved it and from that day on it was an amazing ride.  Many in Ohio walked away from him entirely when he stepped away but those who knew him applauded him.  Today?  Ya just think ya know him.  

Hit this album and take a ride with the real Joe Walsh back in the day.  It's great and it's fantastic.  THEN think Eagles.  Yea, it's Joe.  Balls to the wall EVERY time.    :)

So here's "Yer Album"  At the end of side one in the groove Joe says "turn me over."  At the end of side 2 he says "play me again"  THAT's Joe!  lol

Time for more coffee.  lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coffee was good this morning with the convoluted moccamaster!

That Ratio 8 made better coffee but $$ with a deal closer to $500 than it should be, plug not permanently attached to the appliance either? Sent it back also. Hate doing returns but I've acquiesced to it not being mobile for the first time in my sucky life.

Loathe the plastic on the Technivorm, so much I sent the first one back a few weeks ago. But it's quiet, makes hot, good coffee & has a 5yr warranty, so I'm keeping it.

All because bunn gets their home line from china now! And to go commercial with them would be over a grand for a "pourover" bloom simulating type automatic maker.  bad very bad

Hi, my name is.... I'm an addict, a coffee addict:o

Glad that's over.

Joe W? That one came out while I did some part time at the record bar... got to take it home `cause I did not do pop like all the rest did.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Hi, my name is.... I'm an addict, a coffee addict:o

Glad that's over.

You and I will get along fine as we are coffee nuts 

Even the street I live in, is a coffee term - hah that 

This is like my machine

• Thanks 2

I've seen your fancy coffee you've taken pictures of several times Paul.

I have drunk them before and liked it, especially Mochas with extra shots of expresso!

I have thoroughly convinced myself that I don't need it!

I could have gone with that $1200 BUNN connected to the water line... too $$$ and easy to make is what I need early in the day!

maybe?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I've seen your fancy coffee you've taken pictures of several times Paul.

I have drunk them before and liked it, especially Mochas with extra shots of expresso!

I have thoroughly convinced myself that I don't need it!

I could have gone with that $1200 BUNN connected to the water line... too $$$ and easy to make is what I need early in the day!

maybe?

schnarch9tjoh.gif

• Haha 3