YouTube Spinning

Full Range

On 3/30/2023 at 2:06 PM, tube fanatic said:

Ricky Skaggs and Marty Stuart- I can’t think as fast as these guys play!

Just for you, Maynard... and Dave will like it too. Molly and Tommy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ha!  Thanks for that one @Marvel!  Tommy is a great guy who can play a lick or two!  Funny how Molly is starting to take off.  I'm nosin on her just a bit.  :)  It's always fun watching someone who's worked so hard come to life.  She's not goin anywhere but up imo.  Thanks!  

Johnny Hartford wrote it, killed it by himself and shared it w/Glen back in 67 I believe.  Instant hit and to this day it still resonates with me.  Refreshing to see her pull it off today.  

Had to!  Johnny on that fiddle complementing that old Lester & Earl tune.  "I won't be your man at all."  lol  

:)

• Like 2

Yea, thanks for that @Marvel.  Just nosed and she's out w/Dirk's Bentley now and hitting Blossom Music Center, which is located just South of Cleveland.  Great out door venue, traffic is a night mare.  Twenty miles of two lane going in and out  Now I just might have to check in for a guest appearance.  hahaha  The struggle is getting real anymore.  Almost a double ugh but I'll keep ya posted.  lol  I "ain't" done yet!  Just kinda maybe rn on shows.  lol  Now if she was out w/Billy Strings?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@tube fanatic shall we say she totally nailed it?  Another favorite of mine.  Thanks!  I have to credit my high school choir director for my expansion into the greats like Cohen.  He would take us to colleges around Ohio to sing for the music students.  I loved it just like everyone else did.  We had standing ovations every time, which fueled our fire for the next show.  We did all kinds of stuff.  West Side Story, etc.  He always told me to just pursue my dream when it came to music.  I did.  Funny.  Today?  It's ALL good in it's own way.  Thanks again.  Appreciated it!  :)

• Like 2