YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Man I was a happy camper when Floyd dropped Division Bell and Pulse a couple years ago. Two STELLAR shows but then again aren't they all?  I remember one of the early shows @ Cleveland stadium when they were up on stage and brought their painted up jet down low and banked a low left-hand a turn.  Totally insane night for sure.  :)

:)  Don't think I've ever missed one of their tours.  Those wimmen just turned to putty in my hands.  Slayed 'em all.  😂  Today I just smile and watch their wheels turning.  I gotta get my stripper pole up in the living room I'm tellin ya.  One more time around the barn.  hahaha  As if.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The things you find on youtube.  Sheesh!  Yea, it was CRAZY looking up seeing that fly by!   People wonder WHY the Rock Hall of Fame is in Cleveland?  BOOM!  

E

v

E

R

Y

T

I

M

E

😂 Yea, it really was that low too.  Today the FAA would just own the jet and the pilots for sure.

• Like 1

I just love this whole album!  Such a unique style.  It's like a celebration of life.  Steve Howe's guitar speaks to me.  I listen to this, look out the window, and imagine the mood of a group of sparrows frolicking in the morning before the heat of the day.

I love the guitar solo in Perpetual Change.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here we go w/part 2 of that lil girlie girl's likes who turned me on to Dave Alvin.  The Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, which I think is CRAZY GOOD!  Lil Booker T/Billy Preston kinda maybe.

Nice run starting at 34:00  let it roll man...    Gonna get you!   :)

• Like 2

Since that video was blocked I used my telepathy to zero in on this one, which I think,, is the one he's talking about...  We'll see.

One of Glenn Frey's favorites.  May he RIP 1948 - 2016.  His son, Decon is once again standing in for his dad.  This is it "The Long Goodbye" tour WILL be their last.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Since that video was blocked I used my telepathy to zero in on this one, which I think,, is the one he's talking about...  We'll see.

One of Glenn Frey's favorites.  May he RIP 1948 - 2016.  His son, Decon is once again standing in for his dad.  This is it "The Long Goodbye" tour WILL be their last.

Well your not thinking "media promotion"clearly----"The Long Goodbye #1:, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,"

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Give that gentleman a medal - Correct 👍 

Great song 

• Haha 1