YouTube Spinning

Full Range

2 hours ago, Schu said:

I do believe that the gentleman in the black hat is none other than the great Woodie Strode

He's got a decent voice also, the cadence and the seriousness of the sound he produces. It would make it worthy to be in a Vincent Price narrated spooky story!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

He's got a decent voice also, the cadence and the seriousness of the sound he produces. It would make it worthy to be in a Vincent Price narrated spooky story!

I've always had a HUGE soft pot for Thurl Ravenscroft... to me, he is the pinnacle of the narrated voice over...

• Thanks 2

I've been watching a few Mary Spender videos where she does reviews, talks about monetizing your videos, interviews, etc. but she is, MAINLY a singer songwriter. However, this is a nice cover... Tobin's voice really fits this song.

• Like 4

Saw a post of the youngest out dancin  w/a bunch of friends the other nite in Phoenix.  Some friend was teachin her and she was totally or looked totally lost.  

Kinda funny that Tyler Hubbard just dropped his first solo lp and they were gettin it!  Funny but I had to blink.  What a sweet tune.  Have to look and see if I can lift her dancin w/o her knowing it, which prolly won't happen.  rofl  I'll be gettin yelled at again!  lolol

• Haha 2