YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Me and my date decided we'd had enough of Costner while in a matinee of his wolf movie.

Kevin just make every movie he's in dull and lifeless to me. Saw ten of so minutes of that one.

Cheesy & good sci-fi ✔️

Westerns       ✔️

War movies     ✔️

Any Eastwood movie  ✔️

costner movies             

woke movies                 

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Me and my date decided we'd had enough of Costner while in a matinee of his wolf movie.

Kevin just make every movie he's in dull and lifeless to me. Saw ten of so minutes of that one.

Cheesy & good sci-fi ✔️

Westerns       ✔️

Any Eastwood movie  ✔️

costner movies             

Got it JJ I don´t like Dylan , you don´t like Costner  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

K R A U T R O C K !

Embryo is a German jazz rock and world music band. The group was founded in 1969 by Christian Burchard. Over the years, more than 400 national and international jazz and rock musicians have contributed to the group, which sees itself as a collective, including many well-known jazz and krautrock musicians.

• Like 2

Amon Düül II is a German rock band that formed in the wake of the student movement of the 1960s and exists in various formations to the present day. The band is considered one of the most important representatives of Krautrock. Amon Düül II played mainly improvised music without song structure. The frequent change of members of the formation did not contribute to the formation of a concrete musical character.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ash Ra Tempel, later also called Ashra, is a Berlin band founded in 1970 by Manuel Göttsching, Hartmut Enke and Klaus Schulze. In the early 1970s, the band was considered a spearhead of so-called Krautrock, along with Tangerine Dream, Agitation Free, Can, Guru Guru, Amon Düül, Neu!, Cluster and others. Very early the band used synthesizers in addition to guitars. Stylistically, the band belongs to the Berlin School, although the emphasis was more on guitars than synthesizers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1