YouTube Spinning

Full Range

TWO things here.

@Marvel  I KNEW as soon as I saw the name of the beach that was it.  Just watched the vid will read everything tomorrow.  I am totally beat up from this not being able to sleep.  I'm done and toast.  Got some comments for sure I'll throw down then.

@JohnJ  Then when I read that about Sandorn I KNEW what you were talking about earlier.  I didn't have a clue and wondered that's how beat up I was.  THAT is TOTALLY NUTS!  I've seen 4-5 shows of his over the years and am just totally floored.  Again, my vegatative state.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

FINALLY got some sleep!  Kinda maybe.  This just popped up from 2023 Vets Aid when I was  looking for something else.  He'll be missed w/the Eagles but he's not done, done.  Birthday parties and Vets Aid but ppl will pony up for the tickets.  It's a great listen n watch if ya want it.  Goin back to his roots surrounding himself with the best in the business.  HIS way!   Watch him go!    :)

• Like 4

The neighborhood is getting a taste of Klipsch via a a pair of Voshkods.

West Coast tunes again today!

John Mayer earned my respect when the guys let him play that Wolf Guitar!

Understand he's got a replica of it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

cause I'm salivating! 

Salivation: Is a symptom of a need that will have to be fed and if ignored will cause other negative symptoms such as vinyl throwing, needle ripping and sticking ones fingers into the A/C receptacles.  I suggest @Dave1291 to get the system fired up and rather quickly.. it IS detrimental to your health otherwise.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tim Sr. said:

it IS detrimental to your health otherwise.

You Sir, are correct!   Cleanin things up  on this machine and thunkin!  :)

Just killin time before I unzip a couple new one's. That's the way I'm rollin today.  MORE rain!   :)

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I heard this track today by accident and brought back some memories 

What about you (if you are of that age era)

But the sad part is that the mob cheated him of his royalties 

Enjoy Tommy James 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

@billybob

More like a slow infusion of one of the best bands from when I was sneaking a peak of the original "Mission Impossible" on Sunday nights. *You've been drip, drip, drippin us for a few with Steppenwolf!:cool:

Good setlist at that show @sunburnwilly It is bookmarked for more than than just the first great song on that list 👍👍

🤘

• Like 1
  • Haha 3