I am leaving tomorrow

Kain

Kain...have a safe trip...and there are actually very few of the members here who fit your last statement. Just keep that in mind. Actually, if you would "read between the lines" on some of the practical jokes and such, you MIGHT find that they are played on you because you are LIKED, and NOT the other way around...so...while away for a few days, try to reflect on that thought, and resolve to accept a little bit of humor directed TOWARD you...after all...if we can't laugh at OURSELVES at times, there MAY not be much for us to laugh at to begin with! Learn to lighten up and roll with the punches instead of taking everything so seriously, ok? Again...have a safe and fun trip!!

Have a good trip.

Time for the "Dutch Uncle" routine:

Hopefully you will someday learn to be a little less confrontational and gain more enjoyment from the forum and life in general. If you do not wish to be targeted do not go so far out of your way to make yourself a target

You are right that some on this forum do not like you but you need to look at the reasons:

1.) Sometimes you really Are a pain in the butt.

2.) Some folk dislike you because you are a non-white,non-American,Muslim. Nothing you or I or anyone else can say or do is going to change them. Bear in mind however that this type of imbecillic bigotry is not limited to the U.S. Most of the knee jerk anti - western crap that you hear where you are is based on bigotry and not reality.

3.) I know that you are seventeen and that carries with it a tendency to be headstrong and dogmatic. Try a little diplomacy. Insulting remarks and threats to complain to the moderators are counterproductive.The moderators are not about to intervene unless things really get out of hand . Insults provoke retaliation and serve to signal others that their comments etc. are actually getting to you.

Kain,

Please have a good time. I trust you're visting family in a time where the world is troubled and dangerous. We on the forum look forward to your safe trip and return.

During my studies at Illinois Institute of Technology I met many fine students and professors from the Arab world in the mid east and from India and Pakistan; also the far East, China, Korea, and Japan.

Let me object to unsavory comments made by some folks here.

Best regards,

Gil

KAIN 64

Have a safe and properous trip.

Huhuru10.gif

My System

Klipsch KLF 20s

Klipsch KLF C-7

Klipsch RS-7s Surrounds

Sub SVS SV20-39Pci

Receiver Yamaha RX-V3300

TV Mitsubishi CS 40509 40 Tube