NAG (SWAG2) Looking for the perfect location 2021

18 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

I am looking for a position closer to "guest of honor" than point person. Sounds like work, which is all I have done this awful freakin' year.

Cheddar Cheese Crying GIF by Dietz & Watson

LOL, i believe many of us have had that kind of year, i could write a short story on it.  You did however manage to haul gear to a cabin and have a weekend party, so I think you could manage a ride to look at a venue.  Sounds like the event might do you some good, but I have no objection in getting you a little princess tiara to wear and you can sit on Carls lap.  Jerry will be mad, but, I'll bring a bourbon pacifier.  You are gonna fit right in.

40 minutes ago, rockhound said:

I looked at the lake of the ozarks yesterday (online) looks like a great location with a lot to offer. I found a couple possible venues but as Carl mentioned above we really need a location that an attendee can check out. Finding and organizing the last event was easy, finding decent cables well that is a different story.

Ok, I can easily visit Lake of the Ozarks to check out a venue if someone has done the vetting process. Not sure it hits all of the criteria as it is not close to any major airport. I could use and excuse to run down there. Preferably when the crappie or catfish are biting.

Previous trip to the lake:

IMG_0373.thumb.JPG.cde652ad7764a67230943aea5e5a2817.JPG

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Cheddar Cheese Crying GIF by Dietz & Watson

LOL, i believe many of us have had that kind of year, i could write a short story on it.  You did however manage to haul gear to a cabin and have a weekend party, so I think you could manage a ride to look at a venue.  Sounds like the event might do you some good, but I have no objection in getting you a little princess tiara to wear and you can sit on Carls lap.  Jerry will be mad, but, I'll bring a bourbon pacifier.  You are gonna fit right in.

I do not whine, I b*tch, there is a big difference.

I am ok with the tiara but will take a hard pass on Carl's lap. 

I would like to think I wouldn't fit in, but you may be right.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Not falling for that trick again.

Poor Pete , he must have been pounding on the steering wheel once he realized he forgot to pick you up ------my kids  always give me a list -----I ask them why ,  well, I forgot them one time at their Mothers for 1 day --ooooooops

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rockhound said:

I looked at the lake of the ozarks yesterday (online) looks like a great location with a lot to offer. I found a couple possible venues but as Carl mentioned above we really need a location that an attendee can check out. Finding and organizing the last event was easy, finding decent cables well that is a different story.

Yeah, I was just throwing that out there for the fun of it. But, it we were to do the SWAG on Thursday and Friday, we could do the lake thing on Saturday. I hear that it's a lot of fun. 

2 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Ok, I can easily visit Lake of the Ozarks to check out a venue if someone has done the vetting process. Not sure it hits all of the criteria as it is not close to any major airport. I could use and excuse to run down there. Preferably when the crappie or catfish are biting.

I have been there a few times, didn't go for the fishing either. 
zoom in real close.
party.thumb.jpg.c9a96f4240d6ad5fba03785b879aff0d.jpg

12 minutes ago, RandyH000 said:

how about Klipsch in INDY - they gotta have tons of room  and gear to boot  ---hotels are near by , restaurants -Airports -

They don't want convenience, they want no neighbors, bourbon and the privacy to hookup their gear and turn it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, billybob said:

They don't want convenience, they want no neighbors, bourbon and the privacy to hookup their gear and turn it up.

ok so what about a visit to the Klipsch museum and SWAG  in Hope , 2 birds in 1 stone