From Italy I inherited this pair of loud speaker from my father ,wish to know more about

Cristine Sonia

Hello, looking for more information about this pair of loudspeaker i had from my father that passed away last year. They are a Klipsch forte, in good conditions, working very well.I'm in Italy.spacer.pnghttps://webimg.secondhandapp.at/1.1/634b28e44827a82700c36ec0https://webimg.secondhandapp.at/1.1/634b28e8e77edc60bc9d61f5https://webimg.secondhandapp.at/1.1/634b28eb8147fd774762c54e

i would love to keep them, because of the memories that i have of my youth doing sound stereo walls under my beloved father directions(put that cable there, connect coaxial line on the other side..and so on, still i remeber his voice...we were so linked ) but i found myself in huge trouble,and i have to raise some money to survive and that are the only goods i have... at least no one can take my memories out of my head....

DSC_0062 (3).JPG

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 4:50 PM, Cristine Sonia said:

i have to raise some money to survive and that are the only goods i have... at least no one can take my memories out of my head....

you're looking at a Value of  1000 Euros , it could be even be higher given  klipsch Speakers are very rare in Italy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cristine Sonia said:

Thank you all for support and informations

Could you please suggest any blog , space like this one were i can find people interested , as you are, like website for italy or nearer countries, that are serious, were i can try to sell them?I would like to give to someone who apreciate this object,love them, because to me they are so important, are really big memories from my father and i would love to give to someone who knows and take care of them anyway.... thank you all , you're so kind.

16 minutes ago, Cristine Sonia said:

Could you please suggest any blog , space like this one were i can find people interested , as you are, like website for italy or nearer countries, that are serious, were i can try to sell them?I would like to give to someone who apreciate this object,love them, because to me they are so important, are really big memories from my father and i would love to give to someone who knows and take care of them anyway.... thank you all , you're so kind.

Here is a great start. Wait till tomorrow. Someone will probably chime in. I agree with @OO1 on value from what we’ve seen. Good luck!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cristine Sonia said:

the prices for klipsch speakers are very high in Germany --------so EBAY in Italia or Germany  would be 1 option , but there are fees   you must pay .

https://www.ukaudiomart.com/classifieds/all/   is Free , same recommendation as  other Forum members   , with no fees  to pay ,  but be very careful with scammers on online web sites  , always insist on cash , and a  pick up  from your location /and a  payment with  liquid money in hand .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, John Chi-town said:

I am not.  Par for the course with today's decline in etiquette.  How hard is it to reply with a simple thank you?

On 10/18/2022 at 5:09 PM, Cristine Sonia said:

.... thank you all , you're so kind.

On 10/18/2022 at 5:04 PM, Cristine Sonia said:

Thank you all for support and informations

🤔

• Like 3

1 hour ago, billybob said:

She got what she came for.

That's  what I thought. 🤔

On 10/18/2022 at 5:09 PM, Cristine Sonia said:

...I would like to give to someone who apreciate this object,love them, because to me they are so important, are really big memories from my father and i would love to give to someone who knows and take care of them anyway.... thank you all , you're so kind.

Nice post and hope they find a good home. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for the support and information.I went back to my busy/caotic life, trying to move on another place, still i have the Klipsch, i got only a pair of interested people but they offer way too much less. I'm sad that someone didn't see my thank you for the answers.

Best wishes for all of you for the ending year.You all were precious.

Cristine 

• Like 7