Heresy iv or Cornwall for my space?

Fotis1972

I have klipsch rf 35 rc 35 rs 35 and Svs SB3000.
Amps Marantz sr7013 and Moonriver 404 reference (night and day difference with Marantz AMAZING AMP, transform my speakers)
Listening distance 2.70m, dist. From woofer to woofer 2.30m
Room 40m2

Distance from glass furniture to the right wall 3.20m so, I'm interesting in Heresy iv  or Cornwall iv
In manual of both speakers mention that distance between speakers not centers must be minimum 6ft (2m)
If I buy cornwall in order to do that I have to put it in the wall right corner. 
What do you recommend better for my space if I don't want to play 2channel with sub? Or is better heresy with 2 svs subs.

1681196553904.jpg

1681196553579.jpg

1681196453010.jpg

1681196452689.jpg

If you get Heresy's you WILL want a sub. No need for two subs. Otherwise you'll be disappointed compared to your RF-35s.

If you get Cornwalls you can get away without a sub, but you'll still need the sub for movies.

You'll have plenty of room for either speaker assuming you'll be replacing the RF-35s.

The Heritage speakers may not match your existing setup for timbre when watching movies.

I personally would either keep what you have or get the Heresy's; the Cornwalls will look out of place in that small space.

10 hours ago, Peter P. said:

If you get Heresy's you WILL want a sub. No need for two subs. Otherwise you'll be disappointed compared to your RF-35s.

If you get Cornwalls you can get away without a sub, but you'll still need the sub for movies.

You'll have plenty of room for either speaker assuming you'll be replacing the RF-35s.

The Heritage speakers may not match your existing setup for timbre when watching movies.

I personally would either keep what you have or get the Heresy's; the Cornwalls will look out of place in that small space.

I totally understand what you say. IF i upgrade my klipsch ? , with better materilals , crossovers etc. I have a DIY guy here in Greece with excellent knowledge, even he made his own speakers

9 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Neither. Look at the Forte IV. Heresy seems too small and CW IV seems too big. Just my opinion.

BTW, I agree about the timbre matching. However, if music is your priority (as it should be) then just live without a CC.

Sorry ,can you explaine me what you mean "without a CC" 

thanks  alot

CC=Center Channel Speaker.

If it were me I would get the Cornwalls.

Go big or go home.

Or do what audiophiles do...Get Both, then sell off the ones that dont work out for you.

2 hours ago, Fotis1972 said:

I totally understand what you say. IF i upgrade my klipsch ? , with better materilals , crossovers etc. I have a DIY guy here in Greece with excellent knowledge, even he made his own speakers

Skip the upgrades; it's all snake oil.

If I would buy CW I was thinking to sell my sub, bcs there isn't enough room for all speakers . So for movies I know there will be a problem. 

For heresy I read Erin review the only one that described it and measure it bad and I'm not sure where is the truth.

Both of them there aren't for audition here. I'm trying to found used to go listen but can't find it yet... 🥴

So I don't know how they perform against my rf35, only reviews... 

With my rf 35 and moonriver 404r I have biggg sound. 

A friend of me that tested with 88db couldn't believe it was so powerful. 

And George Polychronidis (also Greek guy from Sweden, the chief engineer of Moonriver) told me buy heresy or CW, with 404 there isn't match even twice that price. 

So...... 

But I worried for heresy bass... 

I run LaScalas in room much smaller than yours (but not as crowded) and they are fine. Heard Cornwall I in even smaller room and they where great. Compared with Heresy "1.5" in different conditions and for me it's no brainer. For original question for me answer is always Cornwall.

7 hours ago, Peter P. said:

Skip the upgrades; it's all snake oil.

Yep. According to some in this forum you should only pair your heritage speakers  with an 80s 5 channel receiver, zip cord speaker cables, throw away interconnects, and a Best Buy dvd player (open box model of course) if you want the best results. Advice you most certainly should heed….

• Haha 2

Regarding all the recommendations for Cornwalls. If you have to sit that close to the speakers, I don't think it will be ideal. Cornwalls and Lascalas need some distance from the listening position for the best integration of the drivers. Certainly it would work and probably not sound too bad, but you won't be getting what you paid for. The Fortes are more friendly when listening closer. Again, JMHO...

• Like 3