Any "new" bands like (old) Chicago or Blood Sweat & Tears?

Emile

@MookieStl Got to admit, I've had them on for the past hour. Recall them from somewhere here a couple years ago. Bookmarked now! I think they fit the bill better than the others shown so far.

Now the other band they make me think of with dark almost B&W videos of steel workers back in the Industrial Age of between WWI and WWII. They were unique and tough too!

• Like 2

On 5/21/2023 at 10:27 PM, JohnJ said:

@MookieStl Got to admit, I've had them on for the past hour. Recall them from somewhere here a couple years ago. Bookmarked now! I think they fit the bill better than the others shown so far.

Now the other band they make me think of with dark almost B&W videos of steel workers back in the Industrial Age of between WWI and WWII. They were unique and tough too!

St. Paul and the Broken Bones are great! Been listening to them off and on for quite while.

I don't remember them being posted here, but Alabama Shakes would be another great group to follow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

St. Paul and the Broken Bones are great! Been listening to them off and on for quite while.

I don't remember them being posted here, but Alabama Shakes would be another great group to follow.

OH Yes, you'd have to go back to page 150-250 of the vinyl thread. I picked up Boys and Girls and Sound and Color at the same time back then.

Those kids were incredibly talented and young then. Singer and bass player especially! Their cross genre music is eclectic to say the least!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...