wanted k79 k complete assembly

howards

On 1/30/2024 at 8:53 AM, howards said:

looking for a pair of K 79 Tweeter assemblies one is fine, but will absolutely buy both ready to purchase immediately. Thank you.

stick to buying a pair of klipsch  K-79 or K-75 or the newer K-107 Ti tweeters , steer away from cloned aftermarkets  

• Haha 1

And to fill in a gap or two in this thread: 
Howards has a driver now. When he posted, 'BubbleCub' claimed to have what he needed. To me, it looked like BubbleCub was a scammer, but I was locked up in the forum's slammer and couldn't do anything except watch the crime through the iron bars. Marvil was up and he asked BubbleCub for pictures. I PMed Howards and gave him a heads-up about responding to email deals. I have a few drivers here and sent one to Howards and he is to pay me back for the cost of shipping. 

FF a day or two later, BubbleCub responded to 3 other Garage Sale WTB ads. He claimed to have everything that everyone needed: Quartet risers, a pair of CF3, and a K55 driver. I PM Travis with my thoughts and Travis tossed out the scammer.

PaulHarvey.jpg.774b4496bff46594ad8240d19b40c8e9.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...