KLIPSCH DOPE FROM HOPE PUBLICATIONS ???

AndyKubicki

A thread like this is what makes this forum special. My email address and paypal account ID is the same:

whelllm@wmconnect.com

Would love to be among those who receive copies, and the $15 price seems more than reasonable.

Thanks!

What about scanning into a .pdf file? It only has to be done once, then it could be printed by anyone. I'll bet kinko's can do that, you'll save the printing, paper and the shipping costs. (although the loss of business may have them ask for a higher rate.) Then it's simply an attachment. But Either way, I'd love to be in on this as well, Thanks.

Update.

Yes, the response is much greater than I expected.

I don't intend to do most of the work.....its Kinko's job & my secretary will take care of the rest.

There are 158 "sheets" (300+pages on both sides) according my current count. Not all pages are printed on both sides, but I'm going to treat it that way for efficiency.

I thought about scanning this too. My scanner is too slow. Will take forever. & if Kinko's does it, I have no idea how large the file size will be. At 300+ pages, most email servers probably won't tolerate it anyway. And if I have to burn disks....more time for me.

So Kinko's copy/USPS gets the job.

I know I've been referencing a lot of this material since I started hanging on this Forum a few months ago. Apparently, much of this documentation is no longer available. Its wonderful to see that this information is still so sought after. I had no idea. I feel very fortunate to have original copies (an oxymoron?) that I can share with all of you who have the same goals & interests.

I guarantee......you will enjoy it!

Artto,

Please count me in for a set of your papers. I will pay via your preferred method be it paypal (I'll add extra for the fee) or whatever you request. My email is edster00@mindspring.com

Thanks for your generosity in offering copies of these documents...it is things like this that make this forum so unique.