Dope From Hope Klipsch Audio Papers Costs

artto

Good News Klipsch Fans.

The small mom & pop shop I've dealt with in the past will reproduce these for us! Let me also state at this time that I have reviewed much of the Copyright Law(s) and their interpretations pertaining to this over the weekend. Its my non-qualified opinion (as I am not an attorney) that since I'm doing this without profit, for non-commercial, educational purposes, & the information is "factual" (vs fictional) & technical in nature, & because much (if not all) of this material is out of print & difficult to find even in at public & university libraries that I can reproduce this for all of you without violating copyright law under United States Copyright Office document FL102 "Fair Use".

I want to make this as simple as possible. The material weighs just under 2 pounds. I'm going to use the maximum zone rate for 1-2LB Priroity Mail for everyone. The postage to Canada isn't much different, so you Canadian friends will pay the same amount.

Here's the totals:

Printing $14.85

Postage $ 5.75

Envelopes$ 0.00 supplied by USPS

TOTAL $20.60

I will accept orders Thru Friday, February 14, 03

Payment must be made by personal check or USPS Money Order (NOT PayPal as I had previously mentioned), AND.......

You must include a Self-Addressed, SELF ADHESIVE shipping label!

Make the payment out to & send to:

Art Kulak

1014 Tennessee Lane

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007