Dire Straits on Heritage Demo's

I'm guessing you don't like Dire Straits?

I'm not sure how level matched these are, but the Heresy IVs sound very balanced. The LS sound a little weak in the bass, but I could tweak the to where I could be happy. Cornwalls still sound boomy to me, that could be the room, setup. The Forte IVs sound great, and the Heritage Jubilees massive, but very balanced..

Still, I'm listening on headphones, so who knows. I happen to like DS, but might have picked a  different song.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

I'm guessing you don't like Dire Straits?

I'm not sure how level matched these are, but the Heresy IVs sound very balanced. The LS sound a little weak in the bass, but I could tweak the to where I could be happy. Cornwalls still sound boomy to me, that could be the room, setup. The Forte IVs sound great, and the Heritage Jubilees massive, but very balanced..

Still, I'm listening on headphones, so who knows. I happen to like DS, but might have picked a  different song.

Thanks. You verified I might be able to hear after all 'cause I agree with all your assessments.

• Like 1

Thanks Dave! It is a weak demo as opposed to a live in person demonstration, of course. May have seen it before. This time wanted to have a tool for interested parties to have a look, and a half baked idea of the potential awesomeness.

Whether other videos can give a clue, parties can search those out, in order to have a clue, between the heritage models.

A glimpse... @Dave1291

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 3:30 PM, billybob said:

That said, for newbies only...:

Some people just don’t understand the  Klipsch Lascala.  But This guy gets it . Speakers that are as good  as these don’t deserve much criticism , instead ,show me something better .Nothing  but praise here in this review 👍.           Hi  billybob , have a good one 🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom05 said:

Some people just don’t understand the  Klipsch Lascala.  But This guy gets it . Speakers that are as good  as these don’t deserve much criticism , instead ,show me something better .Nothing  but praise here in this review 👍.           Hi  billybob , have a good one 🤓

Going to get another LS myself.

Thanks... you too!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, billybob said:

Going to get another LS myself.

Thanks... you too!

I've noticed, over the years, that a lot of folk migrate back to a pair of LS. They're big, but not too big, with a great presentation, whether tweaked or not.

• Like 1

This may just be me, and though I have never heard the new Jubilees in person to compare to, I have to say that every video recorded demo I have watched, they sound fantastic. Probably one of the best sounds I have heard and I don't pay too much attention to these demos, but those, they're different. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

This may just be me, and though I have never heard the new Jubilees in person to compare to, I have to say that every video recorded demo I have watched, they sound fantastic. Probably one of the best sounds I have heard and I don't pay too much attention to these demos, but those, they're different. 

When I see Mr Delgado's youtube again, going to put it here. Heritage Jubilee...

Cool

• Like 3

1 hour ago, billybob said:

When I see Mr Delgado's youtube again, going to put it here. Heritage Jubilee...

Cool

I was watching the one they did outside in my car, another audio friend of mine was getting in when there was some heavy bass. When I told him it was a video of a speaker demo, he was just as impressed as I was.  Just my 2 cents, if a speaker can reproduce well enough that when  a video demo is played back and the sound is that good, I'd say mission accomplished. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I was watching the one they did outside in my car, another audio friend of mine was getting in when there was some heavy bass. When I told him it was a video of a speaker demo, he was just as impressed as I was.  Just my 2 cents, if a speaker can reproduce well enough that when  a video demo is played back and the sound is that good, I'd say mission accomplished. 

Was going to ask if you want to post one's you heard here. I for one would enjoy hearing.

Thanks!

• Like 1