Old tubie ages another year...

Guess it would be a good idea to have one's amp work done soon as we all know that, with age, the mind is the second thing to go. Now I know what Craig meant a while back when he told me that he was getting 'soft' with age.

Happy Birthday Craig! 9.gif

Keith

Happy Brithday Craig!

Have a double cheesebuger on me and add it to my friend Josh's rebuild tab. Fries too! Speaking of double cheeseburgers, do you have IN-N-OUT Burger up in the Great White North? The best! I know where I'm going for lunch today!

Once again, Happy Birthday NOS! (Does NOS stand for Nasty Old Sonofabit*h?)

Chris

in-n-out.gif

Happy b-day Craig! how do you know you are getting old? "when you begin working on vintage equipment younger then you!" ... I hope you will not have to change your sig from "NOS" to "Tests Good" anytime soon! warm regards, Tony

Craig

If you ever start getting worried about advancing years remember this:

I was watching some TV outakes/bloopers once and one featured Willard Scott. Willard has(?)/had a sideline gig interviewing people on their 100th or plus birthdays:

Scene :

Willard is standing beside a rather owly looking little old lady hunched over in a wheelchair. In front of her is a birthday cake sporting enough candles that it looked like a rerun of the Chicago fire.

Willard: Well Mother Martin ! How does it feel to be 103 years old today ?

Mother Martin : Consider the alternative you damned fool !

Fade to black as Willard staggers backwards laughing so hard he nearly drops his mike and Mother Martin stares directly into the camera and displays an evil grin.

I recall seeing at least one staff member rolling her eyes heavenward - Presumably she saw something like this coming 9.gif